Balenciaga Ink or Cornflower. . .What's your choice?

Bleu India is yet to be seen IRL for most of us, so it would be hard to recommend it over Cornflower. My personal feeling is that I will prefer Bleu India *if* it is not too grey.

thompk said:
:yes: INK ALL THE WAY!!! I have yet to love a color more than the INK & I have had my hands on A LOT of Balenciagas!!!!!!:yahoo:

Kristy

thanks thompk, i am more confident to buy the ink now. what colors that it match with? I am kinda scared of the purply factor:girlsigh:

The cornflower is a beautiful blue, but it is somewhat bright, so if you want a dark bag, you should go with the ink. Hate to confuse you more, but what about blueberry? It is a beautiful blue!

smallfry said:
The cornflower is a beautiful blue, but it is somewhat bright, so if you want a dark bag, you should go with the ink. Hate to confuse you more, but what about blueberry? It is a beautiful blue!

:idea::idea:that's a good idea!!! more confusing though:upsidedown:. but smallfry, what is the color difference of blueberry and cornflower and blueberry and ink. thanks

^ The blueberry to me is a true medium blue - somewhere between royal and navy. The cornflower reminds me of the wedgwood blue porcelain. And the ink is a very dark navy which can look black or purple in different lights. Hope this helps!

What style are you looking to get? Here are pics of blueberry & cornflower boxes, and an ink twiggy from diabro.jp :

Attachments

• blueberry.jpg
    blueberry.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 79
  • cornflower.jpg
    cornflower.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 66
  • inktwiggy2.jpg
    inktwiggy2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 62
  • inktwiggy1.jpg
    inktwiggy1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 67
fiatflux said:
What style are you looking to get? Here are pics of blueberry & cornflower boxes, and an ink twiggy from diabro.jp :

:yes:thanks so much fiatflux, I am totally loving the pictures!!! thanks I think the ink is beautiful. I am going to buy a motorcycle ink. :supacool:you are great thanks

Whew glad you made a decision. I was going to chime in and give my two cents since I was faced with the same problem of choosing between ink and cornflower. I ultimately chose ink, but there is a part of me that wishes I had that cornflower first.

I'm late to this thread, but I was going to rec the Ink, too! Great choice! it's such a beautiful versatile color. I love how in some pics, it looks more purpley and in others it looks like a deep inky blue. Beautiful!