Balenciaga celebrates Neiman's 100th Anniversary with this!

I called NM in San Diego today. I was surprised that I was the first to put my name on the list. I was told that the bag should be there really soon...not in September. Good for me...bad for my bank account!! Anyone know how much bigger the giant city is?

As someone posted earlier, the City bags themselves are all the same size. It is the hardware on the special edition (and other 2007 bags) that is "giant." Also, if the bag is arriving right away, make sure it is the anniversary bag, and not just an Ocean blue bag with giant silver (as opposed to gunmetal) hardware.

Thanks for the headsup rollergirl. I'm glad it's just giant HW as I'm not looking for a huge bag. And good point about the "ocean." I'm still rather naive, but I'm trying to learn!!

Does anyone know for certain if this is the same color as Aquamarine? I am looking to purchase my first B-bag. If the color is NOT the same, I would prefer the Aquamarine with Gold GH. If the color IS the same, I would prefer gunmetal GH.

HELP?

I have a stupid question and I'm turning to you ladies for help. Is this bag the City or the Arena? It looks like a City to me, but it has been called an Arena. Is that just the name of this exclusive bag? What does Arena mean? I looked under the style reference thread and couldn't figure it out. Thanks!

I have a stupid question and I'm turning to you ladies for help. Is this bag the City or the Arena? It looks like a City to me, but it has been called an Arena. Is that just the name of this exclusive bag? What does Arena mean? I looked under the style reference thread and couldn't figure it out. Thanks!

The style of this bag is the city. I think arena refers to the leather (not the style) somehow. But I know for sure that the NM anniversary bag is the city style.