Balenciaga celebrates Neiman's 100th Anniversary with this!

I saw one of these at the King of Prussia Mall Neiman Marcus. It has the thickest, chewiest leather! -- just like my plomb city! THE BEST LEATHER!!! I hope someone from tPF gets it! It is really gorgeous, but unfortunately I am not into the GH.

I got mine today! I happened to be in NM doing an exchange...and there they were! They only got 6, and my SA told me they are already all gone - I got the last one!

Here are some pics of mine:

IMG_3349.jpg

IMG_3350.jpg

IMG_3351.jpg

IMG_3352.jpg

IMG_3353.jpg
OMG IT'S GORGEOUS!! CONGRATS!!!!

AAAAHH! I have to stop looking at TPF! I just went to check the LE Magenta thread (waiting for my GSH) and saw this beautiful Neimans Bag!! With out this website I would have never known to contact the LV store or that they took almost every cc! ENABLERS!! I LOVE IT!!

For anyone in Arizona, there is one anniversary bag left at Neiman Marcus Scottsdale as of today. An SA told me that they had 2 and one person just drove from out of state to get one of the lucky bags.

I bought one today.

Its gorgeous. My NM only got 3 in. I like the plaque inside. Kinda makes it more special.

Chances are I will return it.

With tax well over $1700.

ouch.

but it sure is pretty.

hi,i'm new here...i was wondering if i can purchase a balenciaga handbag online? whenever i go to their website they don't have it....thanks in advance...:smile:

NM doesn't sell Balenciaga online. Your best bet is to call a NM. I'd recommend calling one of the stores that is listed here as carrying it.

You can go to neimanmarcus.com and search for the store location's number.