Balenciaga Ballet Flats

attachment.php
ohhhh!! those flats cost a lot and this should never happens,NEVER!!!

marla523, whaaat? I'm shocked this happened to your ballet flats! As we all know these are pretty expensive and this should definitely not happen. And only after a few weeks?? Oh, now I'm a little upset. I have these in Anthra and Sahara but haven't started to use them yet since it's still snowy here. I been looking forward to start using them, but now I will certainly worry about this...

marla523 :wtf: oh my goodness!! That is BADD!! I have 2 pairs just like P&P and I have wore my Sahara for a couple months now and had no problems... I am not careful with my shoes either...

I am sorry for you and your gorgeous flats!

Yes, I was so upset when it first happened and then I found the button and screwed it back on. I made sure to tighten the rest of them so it wouldn't happen again, and then a week later it happened to another button! But this time I didn't find it...On the other shoe, the whole flap in the back came loose. I'm attaching photos so you can see. So just be careful...I did NOT wear these every day and I've only had them maybe 5-6 weeks...Here are the photos....

Hey marla523, may I ask where you got your shoes? I am just wondering if they are from bal.com or a boutique and if you have considered sending to a Balenciaga boutique for repair. I know they repair bags but not sure if they can fix shoes.

Erica just got the flats in Sang and I want them soooo bad! But I'm not sure if I want to purchase more pairs until I have started to use my other two... It's still a little snowy here and I have to wait two-three weeks until I can start using them.

What if they get quicky ruined like marla523's pair?? I'm so nervous about that:sad:

Sorry to bring more bad news but ANOTHER button (knob?) fell off! What I will try to do is call Bal and see if I can replace those? But I feel like it will keep happening. I have THREE pairs of these flats. The black ones I wear the most. But the other day I wore my gray ones and at the end of the day I felt the knobs and they were loose and I tightened them. If you buy them, I suggest you keep checking them and tightening them so you don't lose them. It's ridiculous to have to worry about this, especially because they're so expensive! I wonder if I should just twist them off and glue them?

wow, this thread is sooo helpful!

I was really eyeballing on some flats until I read what happened to marla flats! that's sooo horrible! I hope Bal will do something about it.

I have really wide feet, like almost 4inches wide, yeah I know, my feet are extremely wide! LOL! Anyways, I was wondering how the width of the flat was. Is it narrow, tight, snugged.

wow, this thread is sooo helpful!

I was really eyeballing on some flats until I read what happened to marla flats! that's sooo horrible! I hope Bal will do something about it.

I have really wide feet, like almost 4inches wide, yeah I know, my feet are extremely wide! LOL! Anyways, I was wondering how the width of the flat was. Is it narrow, tight, snugged.

it looks best on narrow / normal feet. i think i have wide feet (between 3 1/4 - 3 1/2 in) and i'm pushing it with these shoes. that said, they are extremely comfy: i have 4 pairs.

Well, I just bought a pair from E without reading this first. Oh well, I'll just wear them inside at work. I'm hoping balenciaga will repair them if mine "pop" as well.