Balenciaga Ballet Flats

They are adorable-I just ordered a pair in Raisin off of Bluefly and went up a half size since the Bal SA said they only carry whole sizes in the boutiques I figured I would rather have them fit a little loose versus too snug-did you keep yours?

Awww they're cute! Wondering if they're durable, anyone? Leather shoes are such good investments and they certainly provide great comfort! Realized that since I started getting a pair and sometimes would just refuse to wear any of my other shoes! :P

I just ordered a pair in Anthracite in 39 (my usual size) and cannot wait to get them!!! I really enjoyed reading the posts in this thread:smile: But your photos are gone mommy4luke...I would really like to se them on you!

I tried them on last week, the leather is very, very soft. The SA was wearing them and said they stretched a lot since she got them a while ago, so she suggested I try half a size down. So I tried the 38.5 instead of the usual 39 I wear in most shoes. And I usually wear 39.5 in Balenciaga shoes because they are very narrow. So my experience is that you need to size down from your usual European size.

ITA with this! I normally wear a 6 so I bought a 36 in the Galet...they fit well at first but they have stretched and now seem wide and a little big.

Does anyone know if the ballet flats run true to size? I want to purchase a pair, but my size does not seem to be available, and I am wondering if I can stretch into another size. Thanks in advance !:P