Balenciaga Ballet Flats

Yes, I am the same way- different with every designer. Louboutin I am anywhere from a 7-8.5, Jimmy Choo, I am a 6.5-7 ... makes no sense! :thinking:I think it's probably better if I try these on somewhere before purchasing... Thanks for your help !!! :sunshine:

Now that it's been awhile...how are the flats wearing?

Not sure if it's just me being too hard on shoes, but mine aren't wearing that well. :sad: A few of the knobs have fallen off and now it's just screws sticking out, not good. I'm upset because they're soooo cute....I wonder if they can be replaced....

whaaat..?? you mean the covered buttons actually came off????? how often did you wear those flats?

that's really worrying.. they are so expensive so you'd think their quality should not be that bad.. and i've just ordered a pair myself!

whaaat..?? you mean the covered buttons actually came off????? how often did you wear those flats?

that's really worrying.. they are so expensive so you'd think their quality should not be that bad.. and i've just ordered a pair myself!

Yes, I was so upset when it first happened and then I found the button and screwed it back on. I made sure to tighten the rest of them so it wouldn't happen again, and then a week later it happened to another button! But this time I didn't find it...On the other shoe, the whole flap in the back came loose. I'm attaching photos so you can see. So just be careful...I did NOT wear these every day and I've only had them maybe 5-6 weeks...Here are the photos....

Attachments

• DSC00548.JPG
    DSC00548.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 1,855
  • DSC00549.JPG
    DSC00549.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 447
Not sure if it's just me being too hard on shoes, but mine aren't wearing that well. :sad: A few of the knobs have fallen off and now it's just screws sticking out, not good. I'm upset because they're soooo cute....I wonder if they can be replaced....

That happen to mine as well. It happen after a month and I didn't wear it everyday. :sad: