Bal stock at SAKS FIFTH AVE in Boca Raton, FL.

I want to dedicate my 1,000th post to Bridget. Thank you Bridget for helping me getting that beautiful Vert Thyme PT. :yahoo: I cannot wait.... I will post its pictures when it arrived. Thank you so much Bridget!!! :flowers::flowers::flowers:

I want to dedicate my 1,000th post to Bridget. Thank you Bridget for helping me getting that beautiful Vert Thyme PT. :yahoo: I cannot wait.... I will post its pictures when it arrived. Thank you so much Bridget!!! :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Be sure to post the photos - that sounds like a killer combination - everything about it - part time; very thyme and the hardware!

I was just at Saks Boca Raton today and got a Magenta First... didn't see any of the giant wrist clutches. They still have Magenta City, Bubblegum City, Bubblegum Day and most of the other bags mentioned previously by Bridget. If you call Saks definitely ask for Rose or Debbie as they seem to know the most about Bbags!

As promised, here is my Vert Thyme SGH Part Time. This is my first Part Time, second GH, so I am very nervous. It indeed is a beauty, and I love its combination. But I am not too sure about it leather since it is by far more veiny than my other RH Cities. Do you gals think its color saturated?

Please let me introduce my Vert Thyme SGH PT.

VertThyme1.jpg

I posted a thread on the main Bal forum since I need others to ease my doubts about its color and veininess. This is my first PT so I am very nervous. :sweatdrop:

I was just at Saks Boca Raton today and got a Magenta First... didn't see any of the giant wrist clutches. They still have Magenta City, Bubblegum City, Bubblegum Day and most of the other bags mentioned previously by Bridget. If you call Saks definitely ask for Rose or Debbie as they seem to know the most about Bbags!

Do you remember, by any chance, if the tomato city with RH was still there? And if it was, how was the leather?

Thanks!

my '08 pale magenta leather looks like this too - I like the leather it tones down the color just enough!

brunettetiger, I saw yours too. :tup: Compare mine with yours, I guess this is how 08 GH bag leather is going to be like. I am waiting for my Magenta RH City arrive. I will compare the two and probably I can only keep one. :crybaby:

I totally agree....The very best was when I saw a listing on E**Y and the seller wrote, 100% Authentic purchased from Saks in NYC!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:bustedthat's hilarious!

Handbagangel, I love your bag! The color, the leather - everything about is is just gorgeous... and the PT is my favorite of all Bal styles. Congratulations!

Somewhat of an update on Saks Boca Raton...

Was there yesterday but was in a rush, here are the bags that stuck in my head:

Anthra W/E GGH
Ivory First
Magenta First
Magenta City RH
French Blue City GGH
Turquoise City GGH
Ivory Hobo GSH

Black Zipped Compagnon GSH
Magenta Zipped Compagnon GGH (looked so purtyyyyyy) but I'm waiting on an Electric Blue w/GGH

Greige (?) zipped compagnon (ladies this was in a locked case so I couldn't see the tag to verify the color)

Also what appeared to be a Blueberry compagnon

thanks so much for the info! i just called and snagged a tomato step, a HG! :love:
i spoke with heicham, who is extremely helpful. his direct # is 561-620-1380. i can't wait for it to arrive :sweatdrop: