Bal stock at SAKS FIFTH AVE in Boca Raton, FL.

Bridget S.

Apr 27, 2006
I went by today and they had a ton of Balenciaga, including some new 08 colours, and can I just say ... Vert Thyme is just unbelievably beautiful!! I mean, hot dog!

Debbie is fabulous, 561 620 1355 and will be there until 9pm tonight.

Giant Gold Hardware:

Anthracity
Antraweekender
Aquamarine City
Tomato City
Ivory Work
Vert Fonce (very dark green olive) Partime
Pine Partime
French Blue Envelope Clutch
Black Work
Tomato Partime

Giant Silver Hardware:

Ivory Hobo
Vert Thyme Partime (this combination of hardware/ colour is the superfantastic!)

Regular Hardware:

Pine Partime
05 Olive (Z on the tag), must have been a return, good condition, smooth leather, plastic still on silver tag
Tomato City
Tomato Step
Bubblegum Day
Bubblegum First
Pale Magenta City
Pale Magenta First
Violet Step
Violet Partime
Ocean Weekender
Truffle Twiggy
Anthratwiggy
Sandstone Makeup

Some Matelasse bags, but I didn't write down each one.

I wish you well,

Bridget

wow thanks bridget! I always have such a hard time remembering exactly what I see at stores. What style was the olive?? I can't believe it was returned! Or maybe it was forgotten in a stock room?

I was so excited when I saw that they had an 05 Olive City in stock! I tried to call, and the SA said that they did have a bag that was "Olive colored" but that it was brand new, not a 2005 :crybaby:Oh, well...

I was so excited when I saw that they had an 05 Olive City in stock! I tried to call, and the SA said that they did have a bag that was "Olive colored" but that it was brand new, not a 2005 :crybaby:Oh, well...

it might be worth checking to see if they can find the one that Bridget saw with the Z on the tag. It could be new, as in they just brought it out from somewhere?? :girlsigh:

Wow! Bridget, that is an impressive list. It's so nice of you to make such detailed notes and take the time to post it all here. Thank you so much! It's going to be fun to hear how quickly they're all snapped up.

it might be worth checking to see if they can find the one that Bridget saw with the Z on the tag. It could be new, as in they just brought it out from somewhere?? :girlsigh:

I agree! I bought my anthracity from this Saks over the phone, and it was definitely some back and forth asking the SA to check tags, etc. to make sure it was anthra and not plomb. I was working with Al, who wasn't super-familiar with the color names and such, but was willing to check tags and everything to help.

Wow! Bridget, that is an impressive list. It's so nice of you to make such detailed notes and take the time to post it all here. Thank you so much! It's going to be fun to hear how quickly they're all snapped up.

Very welcome! Nanaz posted that they had the BG pink, Pale Magenta and Vert Thyme, so I wanted to see those in person, Bal is so hard to photograph, I like to see the colours IRL as well as pictures, even if it's not necessarily a colour I would carry myself!

I take notes in a small memo book and they let me because they know they get sales from it : )

I wish you well,

Bridget