BAL MOTO JACKET Pictures & Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to multi quote so to

H_addict, Baerlie, lisahopkins (by the way we are pretty much the same height, weight and size & your jacket looks gorgeous on you) & drati, thank you for your kind words.

I like the fit of the 42, I will be able to wear a t.shirt and thin jumper for the winter; which is best for British weather. It is a more casual look than a really fitted jacket (which I also love), which suits my lifestyle. Your red jacket is a 42 also ?

mamabear02 said:
well, i guess if this is "stiff and bulky" now then after it is broken in it will be a puddle of leather! it already is super soft!

Congrats on your gorgeous jacket, you wear it very well, looking great! :tup: I'm between sizes and you may be too? I have a 40 for summer or when I for sure don't need to zip and a 42 for spring and fall, where I need to be able to layer.

Does anyone have pics of a really broken in Cyclade jacket? Mine's still a little stiff but feels great nonetheless! :smile:

megt10 said:
OMG I have like 5 + pages to catch up on and I will this evening. Until then wanted to post my 2010 Khaki that I wore this morning. It is a good irl color of the jacket and it is my only size 38 and fits me really well I can even zip, lol. LV I think that the reason that the lining comes up when you push your sleeves up is because the arms get tighter. I noticed that it did that on this jacket but not on my others but is a smaller size. Just a thought.

Wow you look stunning... again! :yes:

Congrats on your gorgeous jacket, you wear it very well, looking great! :tup: I'm between sizes and you may be too? I have a 40 for summer or when I for sure don't need to zip and a 42 for spring and fall, where I need to be able to layer.

Does anyone have pics of a really broken in Cyclade jacket? Mine's still a little stiff but feels great nonetheless! :smile:

Your cyclade looks fab on you, this is the smaller one of the two?

OMG I have like 5 + pages to catch up on and I will this evening. Until then wanted to post my 2010 Khaki that I wore this morning. It is a good irl color of the jacket and it is my only size 38 and fits me really well I can even zip, lol. LV I think that the reason that the lining comes up when you push your sleeves up is because the arms get tighter. I noticed that it did that on this jacket but not on my others but is a smaller size. Just a thought.

Gorgeous outfit Meg !
I :heart: :heart: :heart: this jacket !!!! I want one:P !!!!

Lisa, I think the navy fits you well and you look really good in it.
As far as quilted goes you could try even a 38?
I know how hard is to pick a right size of the quilted:graucho:

ETA: here are measurements of a 38 quilted posted by tb-purslover few pages back:

Bal quilted jacket, sz 38 I had a few days but returned because it was too big.
• Shoulder to shoulder front: 16"
• Shoulder to shoulder back: 16.5"
• armpit to armpit back: 16"
• armpit to armpit front: 17"
• waist front and back: 16"

My navy 42 measures

S to S back: 16.5" (measured along the seam)
15.5" (straight across between points of shoulders)
A to A back: 19"
A to A front: 18.5"

I'm guessing from these measurements that a 40 quilted jacket would be too big, considering my 42 is not a snug fit on me.

Has anyone got any measurements for other 38 quilted or a 40 ?

I'm beginning to drive myself nuts, should be dog walking and horse riding on bank holiday not obsessing about a jacket that I don't even know if I can get

Please let me know about the fit of this jacket ? This is a 2012 Navy size 42. It is very comfy to wear and I can zip but I look squashed in. I'm hoping to get a quilted size 40 but do you think it would be too big. I'm 5'4" and 138 lbs (34 D) boobs.

View attachment 1745263
View attachment 1745264
View attachment 1745267

Sorry for the crappy photos, my partner thinks I'm nuts posting on here !
You look fantastic in your jacket Lisa and it looks like a perfect fit to me. I think the quilted 40 would also be the right fit for you.

Okay...maybe this is better?
It may be a little loose around the waist but it fits your shoulders and that is the main area that it needs to fit. I don't think you could size down at least in the FW 2010 jacket which is what this is if I am correct. I have this in red and it is one of my tighter jackets because the leather is so thick. If you get another moto with thinner leather then I do think you might be able to size down. All that said I really love the way this fits you.

Status
Not open for further replies.