BAL MOTO JACKET Pictures & Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh how exciting Iona! Was it a size 36? I returned mine a week or so ago. It was lovely and the colour so gorgeous but the 2 I have are fabulous and I am saving to buy a second house hence why i havent been on here much, trying to be good! Wouldn't it be funny if you got mine!

PS hope your other purchase arrived safely ;)

LOL wish i was a 36 :graucho: i got the 40 never tried one on so hoping fit will be ok, never heard nothing back from them but just had an apology email with tracking number and it is in Aberdeen already so hoping delivery tomorrow or Fri, :yahoo::yahoo:
I was meant to be saving for hitting the shops in Glasgow in April:shucks:looks like i have started early LOl

My delivery is very cute, was scared she would be bit small i tend to buy before thinking! but had her out on show today and I love the style, I also like her broken in with the added wear and tear, ;)

Question for Bal jacket owners - how warm is it? Is it suitable for around 3 to 5 degree Centigrade temperatures? Or do I have to heavily layer underneath to make it work? Leather jackets are usually not warm enough for me, I have to wear down at those temperatures......

Question for Bal jacket owners - how warm is it? Is it suitable for around 3 to 5 degree Centigrade temperatures? Or do I have to heavily layer underneath to make it work? Leather jackets are usually not warm enough for me, I have to wear down at those temperatures......

A/W bal jackets are warm, i can wear it if it's not under 5°C, since it doesn't cover the tushy, under 5°C, my butt feels frozen. i put layers under the bal jacket in winter though, a long top+a long cardigan+ a thin cashmere pull over over the top and cardigan. i can zip mine up, which is great for winter.

^ I agree for my first I would go regular length. I have three already and I've never worn them :blush: cause it has been to warm :sunshine::shame: We are in our last month of summer though and I'm hoping for a cold winter :yes:

This thread seems to have gone so quiet (I usually lurk alot but don't post much :sneaky:)? Where has everyone gone? To cold in the northern hemi to wear the jackets at the moment and to hot down here in the southern half? :shrugs: Or no love for this season's colours or cropped version? :thinking:

^

This thread seems to have gone so quiet (I usually lurk alot but don't post much :sneaky:)? Where has everyone gone? To cold in the northern hemi to wear the jackets at the moment and to hot down here in the southern half? :shrugs: Or no love for this season's colours or cropped version? :thinking:

ITA, where are all the beautiful pics! Please show us your beautiful jackets!

^^ I prefer the reg length. My torso is too long and shoulders too wide for the cropped. But some people on the previous thread look great in the cropped.

For me the clementine is too much. But I'll bet when I start seeing some mod photos here, I'll fall in love!!

Woody, I'm here! Lurking too my friend! LOL

confused ladies and need your help LOL

received my pine moto today and love it although as I bought online and wasn't 100% sure of the fit I have found it small in that it won't zip :sad:. when undone its very comfy and fits fine across the shoulders but don't know what to do, looking back previously i see alot of you ladies say you wear them un-zipped and tbh I don't think i would wear it zipped even if it did,

hope i don't sound cheeky but who's zip and who's don't LOL
:shrugs::shrugs::shrugs:

Jennifer Aniston.

jennifer-aniston-smartwater-shoot-04.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.