BAL MOTO JACKET Pictures & Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
confused ladies and need your help LOL

received my pine moto today and love it although as I bought online and wasn't 100% sure of the fit I have found it small in that it won't zip :sad:. when undone its very comfy and fits fine across the shoulders but don't know what to do, looking back previously i see alot of you ladies say you wear them un-zipped and tbh I don't think i would wear it zipped even if it did,

hope i don't sound cheeky but who's zip and who's don't LOL
:shrugs::shrugs::shrugs:

don't zip;)...post pics of your pine please!:nuts:

christymarie340 I really like the vert gris. I'm really short so I don't need to worry about torso length but I'd rather be tall then be able to consider a cropped jacket. :P

alisonanna clementine and vert gris would be my choices but that is probably cause I have a few solid neutrals already. I'm really drawn to clementine but with some intrepdiation about its versatility - usually where there is great risk there is great reward when you can pull it off though! :yes:

Amaryllix I wish I were too tall for the cropped jacket :cry:. It would be great to see the cropped jackets on more people to see how it works for taller ladies.

tb-purselover sadly its so hot here it will be a few more months before I will be posting photos but the first day under 25 degree celcius I'll be sweating in mine!

mntncat another lurker :ghi5:! ITA reg length is probably going to remain the most popular length. I'm a fan of clementine for the right price :graucho:

ionaa123 I don't zip cause I have a big chest and it looks like a pancake when trapped in the jacket all done up. Its just a personal choice but for me my jacket looks best about half zipped - shows off my waist, but I don't zip over my boobs cause it is not flattering on me and it also tends to look to loose across my chest above them.

Ash - thanks for keeping the thread alive with your mod shot, more more!!!! :woohoo:

Kiwi - I agree Jen looks great. Loving her wedge boots as well!

Jen's jacket looks like s/s 10 canard (??) -- haven't seen her with this before.

jennifer-aniston-smartwater-shoot-04.jpg

I just tried my first bal jacket on !! Although I have many b.bags, I had never tried one on. I tried a 2011 black and love the fact that the zips were black too. They run small to size right ? I had to wear a size 40 (usually I'm 38) and couldn't zip it, which is fine, because I prefer to let it open (the SA told me that some people buy it one size bigger to be able to zip it, but to her, the look becomes more "real biker" when the jacket is zipped lol

I'm sure I will one soon ;)

Thanks ladies will get piks as soon as i can prob Mon, really love her and don't want to put her back especially when she was half price!
Can just imagine hubby, as don't think he really understands fashion and the fact i like it worn undone! x

Woody: do you have a vert gris? ****** pics seem really dark, so its hard to gauge the actual color...and I haven't seen anyone post pics of theirs.

Anyone out their pull the trigger on this color?

Here's another mod shot with my camel this time, dear Woody! :smile:

It was painful to smile as I got locked out of my house with no phone for 3 hours . . . photo session was the only thing I could do in the meantime :biggrin:

DSC_2926.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.