Bags on Sex and the City - do you have one???

Great thread... I have a few bags from SATC... will post pic.s tomorrow!

In Patricia Field's shop in NYC they were selling some of the actual bags/shoes/clothes that the girls wore on the show - did anyone get any of those?

When I heard about it all the best stuff had gone :crybaby:

Also Carrie had this baguette in the fireman's calendar episode but in pink... :ninja:

Also have the baguette in gold & silver - one or the other goes with everything :jammin:

Any more pic.s out there? :choochoo:

Attachments

• green-baguette.jpg
    green-baguette.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 194
thanks :smile: when I bought this Fendi bag I was thinking I bet this would be on satc if it was still running... :girlsigh:

sorry I know this is not a bag from the show but isn't it cute? :back2topic: bags from the show? :search::P

Attachments

• Bordeline.jpg
    Bordeline.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 177
HI guys!!

I'm new here and I'm writing from Switzerland. As I see I am not the only one who does like bags!!!!

My question is if somebody knows the name of the Purple Fendi baguette that Carrie had stolen with the Manolos??

About the gold one, i am also interested!!! Somebody knows where can I find them?

Thanx!!!

Sam;)

thanks :smile: when I bought this Fendi bag I was thinking I bet this would be on satc if it was still running... :girlsigh:

sorry I know this is not a bag from the show but isn't it cute? :back2topic: bags from the show? :search::P

That is a seriously pretty bag.I agree,it is satc worthy!

attachment.php

Attachments

• fendi.jpg
    fendi.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 310