Bags on Sex and the City - do you have one???

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was watching SATC the other day and suddenly noticed Samantha was carrying the Gucci large horsebit chain clutch in white. I have a black python one and it was such a pleasant surprise to see my bag (sort of) on SATC!!! :wlae:

Anyone else own a bag that was on SATC? Would love to see pics! :yes:

2. I have the gold Fendi baguette that SAmantha had "stolen" at the Playboy party.

3. OMG...I just watched that episode today!!! What a GORGEOUS bag!!!!!:love:

4. During one of the seasons there is a scene where Charlotte and Carrie are shopping for a baby gift for someone (can't remember who). Charlotte is carrying a bright pink kate spade tote. It has metal handles. I have the same bag but in green. It's in storage now but will try to post pics. I only noticed it because I have the bag.

Lara

5. Do we count suitcases? I got a vintage American Tourister Tiara round suitcase on eBay after I saw one in Carrie's hands (the episode of her first break up with mr. Big and later, the LA episodes) - it just hit my fancy. Mine is in taupe, and just gorgeous :heart:

6. i have the gucci belt bag that carrie wears a few times. A lot of people on tPF have it, but mine is the mini one in pink

7. I have several baguettes, who doesn't?...and I also have one of the bags in the Prada store when Carrie takes Berger there. It is the one in the background, the daino bars bag.

8. I have Carrie's Prada saddle bag.

9. Pics please ladies, pics!!!!!

Your bags all sound so nice, would love to see them!!! And a description of the episode it was in would be nice too...

10. I have the CB pap that Charlotte carries, I always think of it as the charlotte bag, since that's the first time I saw it.

[​IMG]

11. Soooooooooooooo pretty!!!!!!! :love:

That bag is SO Charlotte!!! Thanks for sharing!

12. Does anyone have that clutch with fruits on that Carrie uses in season four?

13. I have the tiny Fendi croissant Carrie uses in season four (i think...). I just had to track it down, despite the fact that it's totally impractical!

14. I love your bag and the episode!

15. The girls are shopping, and Charlotte's wearing a pink coat and carrying a white Celine Boogie bag. Mine is bordeaux (I think that's the official color name). It's a gorgeous deep wine color. :love:

[​IMG]