Bags on Sex and the City - do you have one???

sharbear508

Buy now, think later
O.G.
May 25, 2006
Toronto
I was watching SATC the other day and suddenly noticed Samantha was carrying the Gucci large horsebit chain clutch in white. I have a black python one and it was such a pleasant surprise to see my bag (sort of) on SATC!!! :wlae:

Anyone else own a bag that was on SATC? Would love to see pics! :yes:

Kitzka

Handbag addict
O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
New Jersey/New York City
During one of the seasons there is a scene where Charlotte and Carrie are shopping for a baby gift for someone (can't remember who). Charlotte is carrying a bright pink kate spade tote. It has metal handles. I have the same bag but in green. It's in storage now but will try to post pics. I only noticed it because I have the bag.

Lara

iskrona

Oct 21, 2006
Do we count suitcases? I got a vintage American Tourister Tiara round suitcase on eBay after I saw one in Carrie's hands (the episode of her first break up with mr. Big and later, the LA episodes) - it just hit my fancy. Mine is in taupe, and just gorgeous :heart:

djgirl1976

handbag addict
O.G.
Oct 13, 2006
Ohio
I have several baguettes, who doesn't?...and I also have one of the bags in the Prada store when Carrie takes Berger there. It is the one in the background, the daino bars bag.

sharbear508

Buy now, think later
O.G.
May 25, 2006
Toronto
Pics please ladies, pics!!!!!

Your bags all sound so nice, would love to see them!!! And a description of the episode it was in would be nice too...

amandamwarren

Aug 14, 2006
I have the tiny Fendi croissant Carrie uses in season four (i think...). I just had to track it down, despite the fact that it's totally impractical!

foxmonkey

Jan 16, 2006
Columbus, OH
The girls are shopping, and Charlotte's wearing a pink coat and carrying a white Celine Boogie bag. Mine is bordeaux (I think that's the official color name). It's a gorgeous deep wine color. :love: