Bags on Sex and the City - do you have one???

I know it's a sin but I never watched any of the SATC shows. So I went out and got the 1st full season to watch on DVD. I'm only 4 episodes in but only saw some LV luggage so far.

So....is it really a good show? I really am interested in seeing the clothes and bags. So far the girls seem a little superficial to me. Hoping it gets better.

I have the CB pap that Charlotte carries, I always think of it as the charlotte bag, since that's the first time I saw it.

c1.jpg

This is SO cute! :love:

i have shoes, do you mind if I post them instead. The fab miu miu ones that Carrie wore on the subway when she was late for jury duty, she was running in them, which is no mean feat with this heel lol

DSC02270.jpg

and the infamous Mirandas waters breaking on Carries Louboutins, I have the black version of these (Carries were fuscia pink)
b3baa9a8.jpg

I know it's a sin but I never watched any of the SATC shows. So I went out and got the 1st full season to watch on DVD. I'm only 4 episodes in but only saw some LV luggage so far.

So....is it really a good show? I really am interested in seeing the clothes and bags. So far the girls seem a little superficial to me. Hoping it gets better.

Oh you must really give it a chance, I own the complete series and I never get tired of it. It really is a great show and it gets better with every season.

i have shoes, do you mind if I post them instead. The fab miu miu ones that Carrie wore on the subway when she was late for jury duty, she was running in them, which is no mean feat with this heel lol

DSC02270.jpg

and the infamous Mirandas waters breaking on Carries Louboutins, I have the black version of these (Carries were fuscia pink)
b3baa9a8.jpg

OMG chloe-babe!!!!!! You must have a gorgeous shoe collection - those are hot!!!!!! :nuts:

i think i have 2 fendi baguettes that carrie wore on some episodes....its actually SATC that started my passion for fendi baguette bags years ago and i have the chanel black/white combo of Charlotte except mine is in satin turquoise blue/ white combo. will try and post pic later

I have a couple of fendi baguettes (that I don't carry anymore) and I have the Chanel "Charlotte" bag, she carried it in pink, I have the white. I don't recall what the proper name for the bag is.

am not too sure if these are the exact same bags, forgot already;)

Pink knitted mama baguette

Feb242007006.jpg

blue wool baguette

Feb242007007.jpg

Green knitted small baguette

Feb242007005.jpg

Pink pony hair sling bag

Feb242007008.jpg

Chanel turquoise/ white bag

Feb242007001.jpg