Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

I chose a simple one with no pockets and just a top zipper, as the bag is already slim enough as it is, but if you check out her website, she offers a multitude of permutations to suit your requirements.

View attachment 5946583
Thanks for the photo and info! I'll definitely have to check it out as it looks very thin. I've been hesitant on an insert for my Evelyne TPM as it doesn't have a lot of interior space already, but this insert looks promising as its extremely thin!

Thanks for the photo and info! I'll definitely have to check it out as it looks very thin. I've been hesitant on an insert for my Evelyne TPM as it doesn't have a lot of interior space already, but this insert looks promising as its extremely thin!
Yeah I really liked her inserts for the mini bags as they are made with linen that’s both pliable and doesn’t take up much space in the bag.

For bigger bags, I’d stick with MaiTai.

hihi! just got a picotin 18 and looking to get an insert before i use it.. any recommendations? seems like maitai is quite a hot favourite. anyone tried
Zoomoni / Samorga picotin 18 insert before? any reviews? >.< thank you!!!!

I chose a simple one with no pockets and just a top zipper, as the bag is already slim enough as it is, but if you check out her website, she offers a multitude of permutations to suit your requirements.

View attachment 5946583
Thanks for these photos! Do you not find having the zipper a little inconvenient to use at all? Also, I'm tempted to order one with an outside pocket (in a different color) but I'm afraid it might leave an indentation with how delicate the tpm Clemence seem to be.

I'm hoping someone has ordered one for their Evelyne tpm and can chime in!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 12.57.43 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 12.57.43 PM.png
    393.1 KB · Views: 28
Thanks for these photos! Do you not find having the zipper a little inconvenient to use at all? Also, I'm tempted to order one with an outside pocket (in a different color) but I'm afraid it might leave an indentation with how delicate the tpm Clemence seem to be.

I'm hoping someone has ordered one for their Evelyne tpm and can chime in!
Yes, it's a little fiddly to have the zipper in there, but I've accepted it as a trade-off for securing my things when I'm commuting.

I chose not to have any additional pockets simply because the bag already doesn't have that much space to begin with, and the indentation concerns.

If I had chosen to go for a pocket option, I would have picked an internal one, to mitigate any indentation issues.

Yes, it's a little fiddly to have the zipper in there, but I've accepted it as a trade-off for securing my things when I'm commuting.

I chose not to have any additional pockets simply because the bag already doesn't have that much space to begin with, and the indentation concerns.

If I had chosen to go for a pocket option, I would have picked an internal one, to mitigate any indentation issues.
Thank you for confirming my thoughts! Guess I'll be going for the basic one without anything added. Do you happen to leave the insert in when storing? I'm assuming a bag pillow won't be needed for such a mini bag?

Has anyone sold their 7rp inserts? I had to let go of my bags because they were sitting unused in my closet and now I’m left with all these new inserts that I never used, I co-signed half of them with Ann’s Fabulous Finds but I’m still left with several of them in my closet. My daughter suggested I use them to store her makeup 💄but the thought of using such expensive inserts for makeup storage makes me sick.

Last edited:
Hi. Where does Mai Tai sell her inserts? And does it keep the structure in the corners of the Bolide? Thank you.
You can find them here
I can't help with the Bolide question though.