Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

Hi all! I tried the DGaz insert for my Kelly 25 Togo only a couple of times but it has left an indentation 😢. Any suggestions on how to get rid of it?

Attachments

• IMG_5661.jpeg
    IMG_5661.jpeg
    192 KB · Views: 83
Does anyone have any experience with the 7rp inserts for a Mini Evelyne (TPM) and a Picotin 22?
I bought both. No complaints, both fit beautifully. Full disclosure- I’m a big 7RP fan. MaiTai, Samorga, etc., never work for me and I rather pay the 7RP premium vs. putting another cheaper insert into my graveyard of inserts that I never use.

I have sold a few H bags that didn’t work for me and have always been able sell the 7RP inserts on eBay as they always look pristine even after use.

It’s a bit challenging - I got a cheap Etsy bag organiser just because I didn’t like having uneven bulges when I chose to fill the Mini Evelyne directly, but the annoying thing with inserts is that it tends to leave an indentation mark at the top where the organiser ends. So to mitigate that, I tend to leave the snap closure unbuttoned. I mean, the closure is about as useful as a chocolate teapot in any case, so there you go…

I didn’t really want to spend too much on a new insert, and although my go to would have been MaiTai or WhiteFox, I think the design of the Mini Evelyne means that indentations are probably unavoidable?

View attachment 5931568View attachment 5931569View attachment 5931570
Update: I bit the bullet and got a Evelyne TPM insert from WhiteFox as I was impressed with what a great job she did on the Mini Lindy insert.
IMG_4877.jpeg
I went with one with a zipper but no internal pockets, given how narrow the bag already was, and because I wanted some security for my commuting.
IMG_4878.jpeg

I chose Rose Cloud as I fell in love with the shade and decided I wanted a different colour insert to the Gold leather to create some contrast, and I think it worked perfectly.
IMG_4883.jpeg
Since I had continued using the Etsy insert while waiting, there is still some indentation on the bag - I’m not sure if that will ever go away, but I’m hoping that the thinner linen insert will go some way to ameliorating this. Only time will tell I guess!
IMG_4881.jpeg
Given that I chose an insert with a zipper, I decided that I would leave most of the items in the organiser loose, rather than bulking them up with superfluous pouches to categorise items.

I’ve also included some comparisons with the old insert. The linen is definitely of better construction compared to the thick felt.

IMG_4880.jpegIMG_4879.jpeg

Update: I bit the bullet and got a Evelyne TPM insert from WhiteFox as I was impressed with what a great job she did on the Mini Lindy insert.
View attachment 5944431
I went with one with a zipper but no internal pockets, given how narrow the bag already was, and because I wanted some security for my commuting.
View attachment 5944432

I chose Rose Cloud as I fell in love with the shade and decided I wanted a different colour insert to the Gold leather to create some contrast, and I think it worked perfectly.
View attachment 5944436
Since I had continued using the Etsy insert while waiting, there is still some indentation on the bag - I’m not sure if that will ever go away, but I’m hoping that the thinner linen insert will go some way to ameliorating this. Only time will tell I guess!
View attachment 5944435
Given that I chose an insert with a zipper, I decided that I would leave most of the items in the organiser loose, rather than bulking them up with superfluous pouches to categorise items.

I’ve also included some comparisons with the old insert. The linen is definitely of better construction compared to the thick felt.

View attachment 5944434View attachment 5944433
Fabulous new organizer @Prada Prince! Like you, I’m an insert nerd, and they must be JUST right. I think your new one is lovely - great shape, zipper for safety and it looks lovely through the holes in your little Evelyn. A chocolate teapot.😆😆😆. I’m glad you changed it up. I use a very thin felt insert from Zoomoni with no pockets, and though it might leave a small indent, it’s not enough to really notice. It looks like you found such a winner from White Fox! Thanks for sharing in such detail ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Prada Prince
View attachment 5944431
View attachment 5944432

View attachment 5944436
View attachment 5944435

Could you please share her account? TIA.

I just got my first QB after the very accurate timeline given by my H fairy! Is anyone able to recommend bag organisers or inserts for the b30 please? :smile:
Congratulations!!! I use samorga. There is a thread for bag inserts if I am not mistaken. To stay on topic, if you dont mind sharing how much is it now in SG after the price increase. Enjoy your bag! For sure it won't be your last. :smile:

Reactions: GirlAndBag
View attachment 5944431
View attachment 5944432

View attachment 5944436
View attachment 5944435

Do you have a photo of the insert open? I would like to see the interior space, thanks!