Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

If you had a brand new one would you use an insert from the beginning or no? I like it without one but don’t want it to lose its shape
Without going too far OT, it's a soft bag and is not meant to have a lot of structure, so that it can mold to your body. If you want a stiffer Evelyne you might want to see if they are still available in Madame or Epsom, etc. They don't tend to "lose shape" per se though.
Beyond that, it's really a matter of choice w/ an Evelyne - I don't usually worry about protecting the interior of unlined bags, and some people like/don't like seeing the insert through the perforations, especially if they wear the bag with the "H" outside.

Without going too far OT, it's a soft bag and is not meant to have a lot of structure, so that it can mold to your body. If you want a stiffer Evelyne you might want to see if they are still available in Madame or Epsom, etc. They don't tend to "lose shape" per se though.
Beyond that, it's really a matter of choice w/ an Evelyne - I don't usually worry about protecting the interior of unlined bags, and some people like/don't like seeing the insert through the perforations, especially if they wear the bag with the "H" outside.
Thank you! I love the shape and feel so have decided to go no insert, but appreciate all the suggestions here in case needed in the future

Hi! I’m so sorry as I’m sure this has been answered a dozen times … but does anyone have the answer for what is the best insert and compartment for Birkin 35’s and 30’s? I want something to protect the inside of the bag from my wallet, lipstick, sunscreen (I know) … I would appreciate it very much :smile: Thank you!
I know they are very expensive but I have tried them all and had some bad experiences. For my Hermes, I use 7rp. They are hands down the best imo. For other brands, I have good luck with Zoomoni too.

Do you think a MaiTai insert would be good for my "new" vintage box 30 in noisette? I shouldn't store it with it inside though right? Thx