Backpack club

Beautiful! Do you find it too large or it's a good size? My SA actually just told me the same thing, she said she sometimes doesn't even know the difference and it's only in height not width where they differ! I won't have the chance to try it on so it's hard to decide which size to go for!

Not to butt in, but here's the small size when I carry it. I'm also 5'2" haha [emoji847][emoji177]
IMG_1504730046.701537.jpg

Never got the chance to try on the large. I only carry a wallet, keys and sunglasses so I put a t shirt at the bottom of the backpack so it's not so flat looking haha

You look great with your small Urban Spirit‼️‼️‼️❤️❤️❤️ I wish I had the option of small but luckily it's not that much different❤️❤️‼️

Not to butt in, but here's the small size when I carry it. I'm also 5'2" haha [emoji847][emoji177]
View attachment 3816965

Never got the chance to try on the large. I only carry a wallet, keys and sunglasses so I put a t shirt at the bottom of the backpack so it's not so flat looking haha

View attachment 3816965

Thank you for butting in! Looks beautiful on you and a great size! Now I'm thinking the small is great for daily use as well! How have you enjoyed the bag? I'm not really a backpack girl to be honest, but there's something about it!

Thank you for butting in! Looks beautiful on you and a great size! Now I'm thinking the small is great for daily use as well! How have you enjoyed the bag? I'm not really a backpack girl to be honest, but there's something about it!
hhaha thank you! It really fits everything you'd need on a daily basis! I'm not a backpack person either but them urban spirit is a really pretty backpack. I love it in the quilted pattern because it still has that classic vibe but a lot cooler/easier than a classic flap haha. I think you should get one! I'm thinking about a black one now.

Reactions: xkyonkichix
Hello!
The calfskin is soft but not as buttery as the lamskin. Basically once u feel the calfskin you'll know it's not as fragile leather as the lambskin.

Thank you for the response! I've been wanting this backpack, but keep missing it. I loved the lambskin, but scared of damage and losing its shape.

The calfskin still looks like lambskin in the pictures to me. I will try to order one, but I don't think I'll be able to see one before ordering. I don't want to miss out again!

Reactions: angelicskater16
You know that was the same issue with me. I saw many pics and kept thinking do i want it since im not a backpack girl. But finally when i decided i wanted one it was all sold out. Luckily my sales said they were re releasing them for ACT II and that she'll try to get me one. I was glad i didnt get it from last year bc it was lambskin. i dont want to baby my bag esp a backpack. also i like structural bags and the calfskin is that. Calfskin looks almost like lambskin just not as soft. Yes, order it ASAP. They are selling out real fast. What size are you thinking about getting?!

Thank you for the response! I've been wanting this backpack, but keep missing it. I loved the lambskin, but scared of damage and losing its shape.

The calfskin still looks like lambskin in the pictures to me. I will try to order one, but I don't think I'll be able to see one before ordering. I don't want to miss out again!

You know that was the same issue with me. I saw many pics and kept thinking do i want it since im not a backpack girl. But finally when i decided i wanted one it was all sold out. Luckily my sales said they were re releasing them for ACT II and that she'll try to get me one. I was glad i didnt get it from last year bc it was lambskin. i dont want to baby my bag esp a backpack. also i like structural bags and the calfskin is that. Calfskin looks almost like lambskin just not as soft. Yes, order it ASAP. They are selling out real fast. What size are you thinking about getting?!

Waiting on my SA to respond to me if he has one for me. I want the large one since I travel quite a bit.

I thought I wanted the black with silver hardware since it looks so easy and causal,
But this new one with the traditional
Gold hardware makes the bag look so chic and classic! Can't wait to get one!

OMG I wanted the black with silver hardware too bc I felt it had a modern feel and look but the go,d grew on me too!!! It's so classy and it's something you will never get tired of looking at. You can try Neiman's as my sa said they may have a few left. I hope you find one! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Definitely if you travel a lot the large would be ideal size for you!!! I hope you find one bc this is such a great bag!

Waiting on my SA to respond to me if he has one for me. I want the large one since I travel quite a bit.

I thought I wanted the black with silver hardware since it looks so easy and causal,
But this new one with the traditional
Gold hardware makes the bag look so chic and classic! Can't wait to get one!

OMG I wanted the black with silver hardware too bc I felt it had a modern feel and look but the go,d grew on me too!!! It's so classy and it's something you will never get tired of looking at. You can try Neiman's as my sa said they may have a few left. I hope you find one! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ Definitely if you travel a lot the large would be ideal size for you!!! I hope you find one bc this is such a great bag!

I will update when I get one and am in the club!

So I've tested what I can fit in this bag and it's quite a lot so it's perfect for business or travel or just daily usage. Obviously I don't bring that much but the option is there for if you do ever need to bring all this. There's still some space left too!!! Hope this helps you all. ‼️

Attachments

• IMG_8560.JPG
    IMG_8560.JPG
    191.5 KB · Views: 1,859
  • IMG_8561.JPG
    IMG_8561.JPG
    174.7 KB · Views: 1,857
  • IMG_8563.JPG
    IMG_8563.JPG
    173.7 KB · Views: 1,881
  • IMG_8564.JPG
    IMG_8564.JPG
    198.3 KB · Views: 1,889
Sooo... I took the plunge today for my 2nd backpack. LOL. First...I own the small lambskin. Used it a few times but I felt like the problem was it was just a tad too small. Once my wallet went on the bottom, than LV cosmetic clutch on top, than LV empriente key with cards, a water bottle... it was full! Problem was this: If I needed the wallet - everything had to come out, and if you were on a line...you couldn't get it all back in in order. So, once I heard the calfskin was out - I called my SA and ordered the large. I LOVE the lambskin but I admit, I am nervous about scratching it..especially it being a backpack. SO, small urban lambskin black with GHW is being replaced by Calfskin black with GHW in large. Can't wait to try it. I will post a pic of the bag I am selling, haven't yet seen the new bag but I do know it does feel feel tougher.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-07 at 10.31.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-07 at 10.31.36 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,734