Backpack club

Hi Doll!!
Thank you!! I'm planning on using this bag as a daily bag & travel bag. I personally thought it would be too big for my frame but in reality it's not that big. I think you should totally get one. I wasn't a backpack girl but ever since I got this bag I've fallen in love. Well I love that it's calfskin bc it's durable and I won't ever have to baby it. Get it ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Absolutely gorgeous!
Will you be using this as a daily bag? I have been wondering if I should take the plunge and it looks great on you! Could you let us know how it wears!?

Reactions: xkyonkichix
Hi Doll!!
Thank you!! I'm planning on using this bag as a daily bag & travel bag. I personally thought it would be too big for my frame but in reality it's not that big. I think you should totally get one. I wasn't a backpack girl but ever since I got this bag I've fallen in love. Well I love that it's calfskin bc it's durable and I won't ever have to baby it. Get it ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you for the reply! I didn't know it was calfskin! I thought it was lamsbkin! Its really beautiful! You are definitely selling me on it more and more now! I really love yours!

Yes last time it came out it was Lambskin. This season from Act II is calfskin. It felt really sturdy and structured. I believe some were saying the Lambskin is not as structured as the calfskin. You have to get it!!! If I had to choose between the small or large I would have opted for the smaller size. But the large is t really that big so I was ok with it!!!❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️

Thank you for the reply! I didn't know it was calfskin! I thought it was lamsbkin! Its really beautiful! You are definitely selling me on it more and more now! I really love yours!

Do you mind me asking why you prefer the smaller size? I was told there is not a big difference in size and the large is more of an 'everyday' bag to hold essentials! I just reached out to my SA about the calfskin, as that is definitely better for me than lambskin! Do you have more photos of your bag? Its beautiful!
Yes last time it came out it was Lambskin. This season from Act II is calfskin. It felt really sturdy and structured. I believe some were saying the Lambskin is not as structured as the calfskin. You have to get it!!! If I had to choose between the small or large I would have opted for the smaller size. But the large is t really that big so I was ok with it!!!❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️

I think the reason why I would have preferred the smaller size is that I'm only 5'2 . And also I like the look when you use the top chain to carry as a handbag. My SA also said there not much of a difference in the size but that being the larger size you can fit more things. My SA said you have to quickly ask to find one bc they sell out real quick.
The first pic is of me trying it on. The 2nd is when my SA took a pic for me to see the size as at that time I hadn't really played with the larger size so she want me to see the size.

Do you mind me asking why you prefer the smaller size? I was told there is not a big difference in size and the large is more of an 'everyday' bag to hold essentials! I just reached out to my SA about the calfskin, as that is definitely better for me than lambskin! Do you have more photos of your bag? Its beautiful!

Attachments

• IMG_8447.JPG
    IMG_8447.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 1,684
  • IMG_8336.JPG
    IMG_8336.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 1,790
I think the reason why I would have preferred the smaller size is that I'm only 5'2 . And also I like the look when you use the top chain to carry as a handbag. My SA also said there not much of a difference in the size but that being the larger size you can fit more things. My SA said you have to quickly ask to find one bc they sell out real quick.
The first pic is of me trying it on. The 2nd is when my SA took a pic for me to see the size as at that time I hadn't really played with the larger size so she want me to see the size.
Beautiful! Do you find it too large or it's a good size? My SA actually just told me the same thing, she said she sometimes doesn't even know the difference and it's only in height not width where they differ! I won't have the chance to try it on so it's hard to decide which size to go for!

Thanks‼️
It for sure a good size but I don't know how bulky it will look on. Basically it fits my everyday needs and I can also add more if I want too. That was another issue I had for the large. So my SA showed me on my large how big the small was and she was like it really isn't a big difference. If you don't mind me asking how tall are you. I think it depends on your useage. Will you be using this as a daily bag or travel bag? I say get the large if you carry a lot.

Beautiful! Do you find it too large or it's a good size? My SA actually just told me the same thing, she said she sometimes doesn't even know the difference and it's only in height not width where they differ! I won't have the chance to try it on so it's hard to decide which size to go for!

Thanks‼️
It for sure a good size but I don't know how bulky it will look on. Basically it fits my everyday needs and I can also add more if I want too. That was another issue I had for the large. So my SA showed me on my large how big the small was and she was like it really isn't a big difference. If you don't mind me asking how tall are you. I think it depends on your useage. Will you be using this as a daily bag or travel bag? I say get the large if you carry a lot.
I'm actually the same height at you 5'2! I would hope to use it as an every day bag and not just for travel. My sa texted me a photo of a lambskin one she had and it looked large, but was actually the smaller size. Its so hard to tell without trying it on. I've seen a few reviews where a lot of people have gone for the large. Will you be using it as an everyday bag?

I saw many YouTuber talk about the small so I was like oh wow thats a perfect size for me but then Neimans didn't get that in so I had to buy the large. The small would have been good as a everyday bag too but I feel too small for a travel bag where as the large would be great for travel too. I saw some Lambskin in the large size on google and it looked huge.... bc of that I kept telling my sa it would be too big and she kept saying it really isn't that big and just try it on and if it doesn't work we can return the bag. The calfskin is really different from the Lambskin. I feel in my opinion the Lambskin looks bigger bc it's less structured. I plan on using my bag for a daily bag and when I go traveling. It really is a lovely bag and before I saw the chanel I wasn't keen on backpacks but when I saw the Chanel I was in love .

I'm actually the same height at you 5'2! I would hope to use it as an every day bag and not just for travel. My sa texted me a photo of a lambskin one she had and it looked large, but was actually the smaller size. Its so hard to tell without trying it on. I've seen a few reviews where a lot of people have gone for the large. Will you be using it as an everyday bag?

I saw many YouTuber talk about the small so I was like oh wow thats a perfect size for me but then Neimans didn't get that in so I had to buy the large. The small would have been good as a everyday bag too but I feel too small for a travel bag where as the large would be great for travel too. I saw some Lambskin in the large size on google and it looked huge.... bc of that I kept telling my sa it would be too big and she kept saying it really isn't that big and just try it on and if it doesn't work we can return the bag. The calfskin is really different from the Lambskin. I feel in my opinion the Lambskin looks bigger bc it's less structured. I plan on using my bag for a daily bag and when I go traveling. It really is a lovely bag and before I saw the chanel I wasn't keen on backpacks but when I saw the Chanel I was in love .
Thank you so much for your messages, I really appreciate it as its so hard to decide! I can't wait to see how you wear your bag! Waiting to hear back from my SA when they will receive theirs in both sizes hopefully, well see!

Reactions: angelicskater16
Your so welcome!!! I can't wait for you to buy one!! Your so lucky to get 2 choices❤️❤️❤️‼️ Once my bag delivers I'll post more detailed pics!!

Thank you so much for your messages, I really appreciate it as its so hard to decide! I can't wait to see how you wear your bag! Waiting to hear back from my SA when they will receive theirs in both sizes hopefully, well see!

Hi there! How does the calfskin feel? Is it still soft similar to the lambskin or rougher? Thanks!