Backpack club

I received my Spring round daily backpack yesterday and I have to say that it is so thoughtfully designed....nice, supple yet strong calfskin, generous side zipper pocket, caviar front pocket and caviar backpack straps. But to me it just isn't beautiful, and what I love about Chanel is how beautiful their products can be. Many other brands are more practical. Hence....took the plunge on the large Gabrielle backpack and I have to say I am just thrilled with it!!!

Yay we are bag twins!! Although I've used mine a couple of times now and the strap does bite into my shoulder a bit (even though it's only half full). So have to be careful not to load it too much!

Reactions: grnbri
Too lazy to unpack the pack but will post pics of what my "large" Gabrielle bp can hold tomorrow. It's still quite small and I think it is more of a small/medium purse that can be worn like a bp than a true bp. The Urban Spirit is probably the best compromise between size and aesthetics while still remaining a true backpack. I also love the looks of the in Seoul but have yet to get a hold of one to try on. I also have concerns regarding wear on a lambskin backpack - the Urban Spirit floor model at the Chanel boutique had some good scuffs on it but the lambskin is really luxurious.

****Update on the bag.

I unboxed it at home and noticed this scratch. I didn't inspect the bag much yesterday as I also saw the bag the day before and it was perfect. I'm hesitant to bring it back as I knew this was their only stock. I have tried rubbing with my fingers and with the dust cloth and it hasn't disappeared. Any recommendations?

Attachments

• IMG_0264.JPG
    IMG_0264.JPG
    413.8 KB · Views: 2,212
****Update on the bag.

I unboxed it at home and noticed this scratch. I didn't inspect the bag much yesterday as I also saw the bag the day before and it was perfect. I'm hesitant to bring it back as I knew this was their only stock. I have tried rubbing with my fingers and with the dust cloth and it hasn't disappeared. Any recommendations?
Try Caddilac lotion, I put it on mine all the time. We always tend to over scrutinize our bags, they cost so much! I love my backpack and I bet you will as well.

Reactions: r0s3sss