Back to School! What are your courses for Spring 2009 Semester?

I'm a senior majoring in Internal Business with a minor in English Writing and Rhetoric!!!! I'm graduating this summer!!!!

These are my courses:

International Marketing
Technical and Business Writing
Current Theories in Rhetoric and Composition
Mexican-American Cultural Experience
Capstone- course specific to our university which requires a 30 page research paper, presentation, interviews, etc that is a required to graduate
Logic

And usually I love school but I'm NOT looking foward to this semester! It's a crapload of coursework and I'm taking 18 hours and working 4 jobs! Also, I'm applying to law schools

someone save me!

^^ Wishing you all the best with your last semester of college, Melanie. I graduated with one of my majors in Int'l Business and the associated minor in Area Studies (emphasis in Europe). The second major was in Mission Information Systems (MIS). My last semester was the hardest and I spent so much time studying that I actually didn't work at all that semester but pulled off nearly all straights As though.

Business Administration! Im taking Accounting 2302 and US History 1302 this semester. I start on Monday! :smile:

I started late in life going back to school....but at least I went back, right? :smile:

I'm a sophomore, still undecided on my major; originally a business major but I wanted to try something new this quarter:

Intro to Law, Societies, and Justices - Main focus is on immigration.
Intro to American Polictics - This class is going to be the death of me... I have like seven reading assignments every other day :cursing:
Intro to Communications - Focusing on mass media

Too many classes...I'm trying to graduate this semester. I don't know what I'm thinking.

Fundamental Public Speaking
Political Theory Seminar
Math Methods for Business
Business Law I
Managing Urban Administratin
Accounting I
Business Communications

i'm in grad school - only 6 classes to go!

First eight weeks = Org Theory and Design
Second eight weeks - Financial Decision Making for Managers

^^^ haha...you're preaching to the choir..i've taken 18 hours every undergrad semester! I wish they would let me take 21 but they cap it at 18

those are some pretty heavy courses....i've taken business law, accounting, and busi communications

Writing for Broadcast & Film
Public Relations Writing
Communications Law
Hist & Ph Amer Mass Comm
Bus/Professional Ethics
Computer Science

this semester is going to kill me!!!

Last edited:
And usually I love school but I'm NOT looking foward to this semester! It's a crapload of coursework and I'm taking 18 hours and working 4 jobs! Also, I'm applying to law schools

someone save me!

wow! :nuts: good for you, though. I don't know why but my school's max credits is 16 hrs a semester. I have to petition to be able to take 18 and I think it's stupid.

I'm in grad school for my Master's in Finance, and this semester I'm taking...
- Securities Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Futures and Fixed Income Investments
- Financial Risk Management