Back to School! What are your courses for Spring 2009 Semester?

I'm a senior majoring in Internal Business with a minor in English Writing and Rhetoric!!!! I'm graduating this summer!!!!

These are my courses:

International Marketing
Technical and Business Writing
Current Theories in Rhetoric and Composition
Mexican-American Cultural Experience
Capstone- course specific to our university which requires a 30 page research paper, presentation, interviews, etc that is a required to graduate
Logic

And usually I love school but I'm NOT looking foward to this semester! It's a crapload of coursework and I'm taking 18 hours and working 4 jobs! Also, I'm applying to law schools

someone save me!

Wow 4 jobs!! That's crazy, but good for you. I took 18 credits last semester with 2 jobs and I was exhausted all the time- but it can definitely be done.

Math major with a double minor in French and Computer Science (I couldn't decide!)

I am taking:
1. Linear Algebra
2. Differential Equations
3. French Culture
4. French Language (last semester)
5. Data Structures (Computer Science class)

I'm a senior majoring in Internal Business with a minor in English Writing and Rhetoric!!!! I'm graduating this summer!!!!

These are my courses:

International Marketing
Technical and Business Writing
Current Theories in Rhetoric and Composition
Mexican-American Cultural Experience
Capstone- course specific to our university which requires a 30 page research paper, presentation, interviews, etc that is a required to graduate
Logic

And usually I love school but I'm NOT looking foward to this semester! It's a crapload of coursework and I'm taking 18 hours and working 4 jobs! Also, I'm applying to law schools

someone save me!

Wow, when I was doing my undergrad and I took 18 hours I had no time for anything but course work! How do you find time for 4 jobs??? You sound like superwoman over there!

I am a junior. Double major Computer Science/Evolutionary Biology. Minor in Women's studies.
I'm taking 22 credits for spring:

Distributed database systems
Politics of reproduction
Psych of gender
Evolutionary dynamics of sexual conflict
French cinema
Web info management

Business Administration 1, Organisation
Business Administration 3, Finance and Investment
Microeconomics 1
Methodology of Social Sciences, 1
Statistics 1

I heard that statistics' teacher is very, very bad.. gosh..
and again accounting :cursing: I really hope we don't have the same teacher than before since he doesn't know how to teach!

Last edited:
Serene, do you ever use ratemyprofessor.com? I use that site religiously if I know I have to take a subject I'm weak in (like math).

edit: nm, saw that your location is Finland- I'm not sure if they use ratemyprofessor over there.

Serene, do you ever use ratemyprofessor.com? I use that site religiously if I know I have to take a subject I'm weak in (like math).

edit: nm, saw that your location is Finland- I'm not sure if they use ratemyprofessor over there.

I go to college in denmark.. :confused1: but maybe I could try that..

/edit
no.. found nothing

how on EARTH can you guys handle SOOO many classes, esp assignment heavy/non-simple lecture classes?!?!

i have to do well, i can't settle for anything less than a B+, even that bothers me. so i can't take more than a few at a time. nothing like 5,6,7! :wtf:

how on EARTH can you guys handle SOOO many classes, esp assignment heavy/non-simple lecture classes?!?!

i have to do well, i can't settle for anything less than a B+, even that bothers me. so i can't take more than a few at a time. nothing like 5,6,7! :wtf:

my goal is just to pass all the classes :biggrin: I don't think I'm going to continue on masters so this is my final school-thing.

Last edited:
School is back in session! Share what year you are, your major(s)/minor(s) and the courses you are taking!

Good luck with the semester!

I'm a sophomore majoring in Nursing with a minor in Psychology. I'm just doing electives and requirements for my minor right now. Starting Nursing classes this Fall. Sooo excited! Here are the classes I'm taking this semester:

Downhill Skiing
Fundamentals of Music
Keyboard Skills
Fiction Writing
Cognitive Psychology
Abnormal Psychology
Behavior Disorders of Childhood
Human Anatomy & Physiology Pt. 2

Good luck to all of you this semester. Study hard and party hard!:graucho:

I'm a sophmore majoring in English/minoring in Art History. I'm taking....

-Advanced Grammar/Composition
-Brit Lit to 1760
-Brit Lit 1760 to Present
-Intermediate Algebra
-Intermediate Spanish I

I'm taking courses at both the University and community college. Community college classes are so much cheaper!

Last edited: