Back to School! What are your courses for Spring 2009 Semester?

After reading through this thread, I decided to look up my alma mater's course programme and I found a lot of interesting courses I would have loved to attend.
Too bad I graduated 1.5 years ago. You know, there are days when I long to be a student again. I really loved attending university and I sometimes miss that opportunity of having so much knowledge surrounding me, just waiting to be absorbed.
Maybe I am romanticising it, hindsight is not always 20/20.

I'm doing a BA in psychology with a minor in sociology.....

-Behavioral Disorders
-Motivation
-Urban Sociology
-Community Studies
-Nutrition and Your Health (my "easy" science credit :P)

Last semester of law school, FINALLY!!
Corporate Taxation
Pensions
Estate and Gift Tax
New York Practice
Plus I'm an editor on my law journal which is a 1 credit/semester class.

4th year of 5 (B.S.) - major is Speech Language Pathology and Audiology

-Anatomy and Physiology of the Vocal Mechanism
-Speech and Hearing Science
-Intro to Audiology
-Health Care Research

I hope everyone's semester is going well so far!!!

I'm in my last semester of graduate school :yay:... getting a masters in earth science and a post-bac in secondary education. This semester is student teaching (2 earth science - 8th grade, 1 physics - 11th grade, 3 chemistry - 10th grade, study hall, plan) and writing my thesis!!! I took my oral and written comps last semseter and passed so I just have to finish my thesis, write it and present it and get through student teaching successfully!!!!

Corporate Taxation
Pensions
Estate and Gift Tax
New York Practice

I am SO jealous!! I can't wait until I can also actually see a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

Can I ask where you go? I don't think our LR editors get credit for their work, though I could be wrong.

Corporate Taxation
Pensions
Estate and Gift Tax
New York Practice

Ahh, congrats on your last semester! I can't believe I only have three semesters left!

You all only get ONE credit for a journal? Wow! I'm on the law review, and I got 3 credits for writing my note last semester, and I'll get three credits again next year! It was really nice to only have to take 3 classes last semester when I was doing recruiting!

Ahh, congrats on your last semester! I can't believe I only have three semesters left!

You all only get ONE credit for a journal? Wow! I'm on the law review, and I got 3 credits for writing my note last semester, and I'll get three credits again next year! It was really nice to only have to take 3 classes last semester when I was doing recruiting!

Three semesters? You're halfway through, that's great! It feels like time crawls by while I'm in it, but looking back, law school just zipped by.

We got 1 credit/year as staffers, and now 2 credits/year as editors. Three credits would have been great- the workload for journal is definitely up there with the workload for a class. My journal is not law review, though, it's a subject-specific journal. I think law review operates differently here but I'm not sure.

Im in my final semester, THANK GOD of Grad School, getting a Master's in Epidemiology/Public Health and I am taking...

Advanced Epidemiology
Advanced Biostats
Data Management & Analysis
Thesis Course

Im also working part time and interviewing in hopes of trying to find a job after I graduate

my major is fashion design, here are my classes

Fashion History
Fashion Practicum- Fashion show, i have to design and sew a collection
Science and Our World
Intro to Business- i dont need it, but my parents made me take one more class. Im transferring after this semester

i guess i should have explained why im only taking 4 classes this semester..... this is what last semester looked like:

Fashion What & Why
Textiles
Fashion Illustration
Flat Pattern
2D Design(Independent Study)
Wellness
Basic Drawing(Independent Study)

my major is fashion design, here are my classes

Fashion History
Fashion Practicum- Fashion show, i have to design and sew a collection
Science and Our World
Intro to Business- i dont need it, but my parents made me take one more class. Im transferring after this semester