back from Wrentham outlet

WTF - I have talked to some fruite ppl but HE he took the cake.

I laughed at him

Some ppl just talk to talk

I have him the # and he looked it up
OH NO WE DONT CARRY MADISON - I said WHY do u say that - BC it is in FP -
i said WTF - Why would I call you if it is in FP - I said the item I am looking for an color is NO LONGER IN FP - he said well MADISON we dont have - I said btw it is a LINDSEY from the Madison line - hussie...

so ladies - the comment fits this place PERFECT -!!!!!

If yall go and they have the bags - PLS education them that the LINDSEY is part of the MADISON family - WTH yo..........

crazyforcoach09 said:

I laughed at him

i said WTF - Why would I call you if it is in FP - I said the item I am looking for an color is NO LONGER IN FP - he said well MADISON we dont have - I said btw it is a LINDSEY from the Madison line - hussie...

If yall go and they have the bags - PLS education them that the LINDSEY is part of the MADISON family - WTH yo..........

Lol was it Michael?

I laughed at him

Thank you for trying! That's so sweet of you.

I have gotten both really good and also not so great service at this outlet. Lately I've had some good luck in store and the sa's have looked and for and found bags I've wanted in the back. I just haven't had any luck trying to call and put things on hold. I will just chill and see what's there if I can get there this weekend :smile:

What is going on here?! Well, I'll try calling again tomorrow. Either way I'm going to try and stop by on Friday since i have a return, so hopefully by then I'll have something on hold or will find what I want on the shelves! I don't really *need* the Lindsey so I'm trying not to get caught up in the thrill of the chase. It's hard, though!

I went in there tonight to pick up the stuff I had on hold and they have them. I put some more stuff on hold. I'm all CAUGHT UP:roflmfao: Hope you find what you're looking for:smile:

I just realized I maybe misleading you. The store I'm referring to is the Queenstown outlet in MD......Sorry if I did ladies.

Last edited:
I went in there tonight to pick up the stuff I had on hold and they have them. I put some more stuff on hold. I'm all CAUGHT UP:roflmfao: Hope you find what you're looking for:smile:

I just realized I maybe misleading you. The store I'm referring to is the Queenstown outlet in MD......Sorry if I did ladies.

LOL. Well that makes more sense. It's good to know they're not just out and out lying to us on the phone! Glad you got some good stuff! I hope us MA ladies have some luck this weekend!

crazyforcoach09 said:

I laughed at him

Trying not to laugh too loudly. In hospital waiting area.

the LINDSEY is part of the MADISON family - WTH yo.......... Hilarious

They have Lindsey's! Of course not acorn which I wanted :smile: but they did have Aegean, crisscross acorn, saffron, persimmon, blue croc and another tan/blackish python. They also had a parchment sophia, blue croc Sophia, poppy push lock satchels. Managed to leave with nothing this time.