back from Wrentham outlet

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
    I was there this morning, just tried to write down all I can remember, :biggrin:

50% off
    one large inlaid brooke in taupe
    one dark berry garnet, one gold patent??? garnet, some siggy garnet
    one sequin leopard ?? audrey and claire
    one large ombre sabrina

dark blue tribecca east-west tote

30% off
    one large Chevron audry
    one plum small maggie
    one siggy drak brown maggie
    two leather audrey
    one lurex silver hailey
    lots of groovy and poppy stuff
    poppy tartan wallets and wrislet

if you're looking for somthing, you can ask me, if I can remember!:P

2. Thanks for the update. I am making a note of what I want my mom to get for me. I know this is a stretch but did you see any Peytons ?(old style) I miss shopping at Wrentham.

3. HI BLACKAPPLE,
    yes, there's a table full of peyton in many colors, but I did't check out they're MFF or transfer. Hope it helps.

4. #4 Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010

Oh my say it ain't so. Runs to call mom on the phone...........
    Thank you dear! Thanks a million. I have one on hold to be picked up tomorrow. I am so happy!

5. Was the ombre Sabrina the only Sabina that they had? Did they have any small Sabrinas??? Thanks!

6. they only have one omber sabrina on the shelves, and two travel size black ones which I don't think you're interested in. I don't recall I saw any small sabrina this morning.

7. Thank you! I was thinking of going tomorrow, but I think that I may wait a couple of weeks.

8. I'm glad you found good stuff at wrentham.
    I was just there a week ago and they had nothing I wanted, and the SA's were some of the snottiest I've seen anywhere.

9. Thanks for posting this, I'll have to keep an eye on this thread since my outlet sucks and my Mom lives in MA.

10. Do you remember what kinds of groovys were there?

11. I spied gray ones there.

12. I was there last night arround 8. They brought out 6 taupe Inlaid Brookes in large $589 +50%,+20% and 2 plum inlaid Brookes in small $489 +50%,+20%, I bought the plum one.

13. I was there on Sunday and they had 2 Leather Julianne - Steel and Plum: I snatched the steel one

They also had 2 Op Art Large Sabrina in Purple and Brown - I bought the purple one

They have maybe 5 Brooke in Brown Suede with the Cs on them and a lot of Poppy!

14. lucky you! I would like to snatch a Julianne in steel, too. :nuts: Drooling here...

15. We must have been there on the same day!:huh: Cranky!