back from Wrentham outlet

Hehehe..... Actually I have 4 coming in total - a Parker tote that I won in eBay but which turned out to need repair ... Which Coach did for me do freeee which was great..

From the outlet I nabbed a Fawn Laila and a Black Goat Mama Sage .... ;))))

And then I have a surprise eBay HG coming too...

So I should be in a fine mood by the time they arrive!

lacey_stiletto said:
Hehehe..... Actually I have 4 coming in total - a Parker tote that I won in eBay but which turned out to need repair ... Which Coach did for me do freeee which was great..

Woww, made out like a bandit! What happened to your Parker tote? I just sent in my Parker (shoulder bag) for broken turnlocks.

lacey_stiletto said:
Lol turnlocks too! The seller did not disclose the damage but I got a partial refund and coach repaired so all is well.

Seems like a weird thing to miss on something you're selling... lol! At least you got a refund and a waived repair fee! I was able to get my repair fee waived as well. Both of my turnlocks had been broken for a while, and I just never got around to getting them fixed, since I didn't have another bag to use. Now I'm just wondering when it will get back to me... :sad:

sorry your bags took so much work!:hugs:I finally got to the Kittery outlet over the weekend (I am in southern NH) - I have relatives in OOB but never get to shop, only visit when I go to Maine - and I loved the store - knowledgeable SA's and great selection for a resort town.

sorry your bags took so much work!:hugs:I finally got to the Kittery outlet over the weekend (I am in southern NH) - I have relatives in OOB but never get to shop, only visit when I go to Maine - and I loved the store - knowledgeable SA's and great selection for a resort town.

I love Kittery. Miss my Michelle, she always had good stuff for me.

It took about 4 weeks from the day we dropped it off at the FP store in Burlington till my daughter received. I thought that was reasonable.

I just got a call today from FP, and they said they couldn't fix my turnlocks. :pout: I guess mine were broken differently than yours! At least they're sending me my bag back and giving me 40% off, though. Poor Parker. :sad:

I just got a call today from FP, and they said they couldn't fix my turnlocks. :pout: I guess mine were broken differently than yours! At least they're sending me my bag back and giving me 40% off, though. Poor Parker. :sad:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... you could possibly take the bag to a cobbler and come up with a solution, maybe not turnlocks.... but 40% off letter, woot woot, how can you lose!

I almost wished I got one instead, my daughter has her eye on a $1200 bag and that chunk of discount would be awesome.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... you could possibly take the bag to a cobbler and come up with a solution, maybe not turnlocks.... but 40% off letter, woot woot, how can you lose!

I almost wished I got one instead, my daughter has her eye on a $1200 bag and that chunk of discount would be awesome.

Yeah... I keep saying I want to get the Anna Sui dragonfly bag...! Maybe it can go toward that fund. :biggrin: