B-Bag fever, who's got it?

I was just thinking the same thing this morning about having the obsession I'm having over these bags. I do always think that "oh if I just get the current one I'm craving, then that'll hold me over for months".....NOT. It's total fuel to the fire. I truly feel like an addict and it's so good to know I'm not alone because until I found tpf I really did think I was a bit cookoo. I wish there was a bbagaholics anonymous because my bank account is quickly dwindling. Ugghhh!

I am new here, but I caught the virus as soon as I step in to this forum. I took the drug (blueberry city) last week, but it am not getting any better. The fever seems get higher and higher. I need another drug.:girlsigh:

I'm having the heroin bbag experience....the first bbag I got was a seafoam city for 250 dollars! In great smushy splendour! i keep trying to recreate that high but it's never *quite* the same....even though I'm now paying out the wazoo for them like everyone else! And that's what people say about heroin....you can never match that first high....though I have come close.....but it never ends!!!!!!!

Bagworm, welcome! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!:devil: Bbag madness claims another victim...

varsha, Oh WHAT?? $250 for your 1st bag? Seafoam city, no less? :wtf: Way to go, girl!!!:yahoo: I kinda feel sorry for whoever sold it to you.. NOT.. hahaha! Now.. where can I find this person..?:P:lol:

SerenitySue said:
Bagworm, welcome! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!:devil: Bbag madness claims another victim...

varsha, Oh WHAT?? $250 for your 1st bag? Seafoam city, no less? :wtf: Way to go, girl!!!:yahoo: I kinda feel sorry for whoever sold it to you.. NOT.. hahaha! Now.. where can I find this person..?:P:lol:

It was at a consignment store (and they have since wised up about pricing.....I think they thought it was a 700 retail bag and the newbies priced it at a third of that which was 245.....all their other bags and clothes are at least 50 to 75 percent of retail...I don't know what happened..the planets were aligned for me?) but it was a hard act to follow and I've made up for that deal by overspending on other bags!! But it was a great day and i was floating on air for like a solid month after that)

^I bet! thats the most amazing find I've EVER heard of!

I think what adds fuel is the sort of comfort that even if you do buy one (or ten) too many, bbags hold their value pretty well, so its possible to "cash out" in the event of an emergency... they're like an investment!

mocean said:
I think what adds fuel is the sort of comfort that even if you do buy one (or ten) too many, bbags hold their value pretty well, so its possible to "cash out" in the event of an emergency... they're like an investment!

lol, i love that "one (or ten)", but i see them as an investment too :rolleyes:

I spent five minutes loving B-bags, then two years hating them, now I have been bitten and am obsessed. I got my first one on Saturday and wasn't sure I loved it until today. It's so light (relatively speaking) and comfy to wear that I am plotting my next purchase. It will definitely be another City but debating to try to find one now or wait until fall.

it is completely sick. i got my first bbag about a month ago and am now plotting how to pay off my cc quickest so i can jump back into the bbag game.
sometimes i have glimmers of rational thought :wtf: like, 'how many bags does one really need?'...then soon enough that goes away and craziness ensues.:nuts: