B-Bag fever, who's got it?

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
I've been totally obsessed with b-bags lately. So much so i'm even considering selling one of my other bags (in ebay) to finance a rouge vif City bag.

I used to adore balenciaga - then I strayed and found a few other brands that I loved (chloe and ysl) but now i'm all about b-bags - all of the time.

Am I sick or what?

welp, i'd love to tell you "don't worry girl, you're not sick", but the truth is you've definitely got b-bag fever :true:...and as far as we know, there's not cure for it yet :hrmm:...unfortunately, many of us feel that if we only buy 1 more b-bag, the fever will go away...but unfortunately, this only feeds the fire & the fever :wtf:...the more we buy, the more we want & that's the vicious cycle that ensues :smash:...i'm hoping that someone is able to find an answer to this bizarre phenomenon :search:...until then, hold onto your wallet & hide your CC, until help is on the way :sos:

p.s. as you can tell by my frenzied post, i've obviously lost it!!!

I'm so glad i'm not the only one!!! I really believe that if I could just swing the rouge vif - then all would be calm for a while (he he).

(although i'm also lusting big time for the Muse snow leopard bag!) *sigh*

fever!!!
so many good songs with "fever" are running through my head.

"night fever" from saturday night fever, "you give me fever" by peggy lee, "fever" by kylie minogue...

Oh, I gots the fever alright!

I have mentioned this before, but I feel like I have an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other.

The angel loves having money in the savings account.

The devil loves Balenciaga! (not Prada!)

aaallabama said:
welp, i'd love to tell you "don't worry girl, you're not sick", but the truth is you've definitely got b-bag fever :true:...and as far as we know, there's not cure for it yet :hrmm:...unfortunately, many of us feel that if we only buy 1 more b-bag, the fever will go away...but unfortunately, this only feeds the fire & the fever :wtf:...the more we buy, the more we want & that's the vicious cycle that ensues :smash:...i'm hoping that someone is able to find an answer to this bizarre phenomenon :search:...until then, hold onto your wallet & hide your CC, until help is on the way :sos:

p.s. as you can tell by my frenzied post, i've obviously lost it!!!
That is a really good and true explanation. My hubby even threatened me to take my cc away if I buy another bag now:crybaby: (I just came home with a grenat city yesterday)I actually don't use my other bags as much as my B-bags and really consider to sell one or two so that I can buy even more B-bags. I guess we're all sick:yes: