B-Bag fever, who's got it?

Bridget S. said:
When Balenciaga bag colours bleed into other areas of your life, there may be problems ... Driving home from work today, there was a car approaching from the opposite direction, (I managed to find a picture of it - attached) and I thought "Holy sh&t, an Anis coloured car!!!!" : )

I couldn't help but laugh!

I wish you well,

Bridget

lol, that's one of the funniest things i've ever seen :roflmfao:...it's funny too, because the same thing just happened to me...i even thought about starting a new thread about it :yes: ...i was in "old navy" the other day buying t-shirts & found myself buying lilac colored ones to match my '06 lilac bag (lol!!!) :tender:

Did you have your Lilac with you so that they could match? : ) I took my Rouille shopping with me, to choose t-shirts that would complement her. I think I have to do the same with Sky Blue now : )

I wish you well,

Bridget

Bridget S. said:
Did you have your Lilac with you so that they could match? : ) I took my Rouille shopping with me, to choose t-shirts that would complement her. I think I have to do the same with Sky Blue now : )

I wish you well,

Bridget

nope, i didn't have her with me at the time, i just saw the lilac tees & immediately thought of how cute they'd look with her :P...it sounds like you've got the fever a little worse than me (lol!!!) :lol: