B*Bag Boys Club

Here it is next to the medium size, that you also have. It’s huge.

View attachment 5992198View attachment 5992199
I love both your Neo Classic bags! The distressed leather on your medium size one is very nice.

When I was buying my medium one (which weirdly they call the large), I noticed one of the boutique models had chipping on the D-ring from the clasp abrading it. Thankfully I saw it and chose one that had no wear on that part. Are you finding that the clasp is scratching the D-ring? I'm afraid to use the strap on mine after what I saw!

I haven't obsessed about a Balenciaga bag for a long time! Got the Balenciaga jacket first, then the Trooper boots, and needed the Neo Classic Large bag to complete the look. I'm in love! The bag is a perfect blend of structure and unstructured. The lining is a very supple lambskin.
View attachment 5976329View attachment 5976330View attachment 5976331View attachment 5976332
Aww man the jacket with the bag look amazing together. I’m glad I found this thread! I might need to stop in my Bal boutique…

• Thanks
Reactions: averagejoe
I haven't obsessed about a Balenciaga bag for a long time! Got the Balenciaga jacket first, then the Trooper boots, and needed the Neo Classic Large bag to complete the look. I'm in love! The bag is a perfect blend of structure and unstructured. The lining is a very supple lambskin.
View attachment 5976329View attachment 5976330View attachment 5976331View attachment 5976332
Average Joe, you are anything but average. Your look is fantastic. I love all of your pictures everything in shades of gray. From black to white everything, your clothing, the couch the curtains, the chain-link fence, the gravel , the concrete walls. Great eye, good composition. Extremely tasteful. These bags are perfect with your look, but I’m completely convinced you know exactly what looks good.

• Thanks
I love both your Neo Classic bags! The distressed leather on your medium size one is very nice.

When I was buying my medium one (which weirdly they call the large), I noticed one of the boutique models had chipping on the D-ring from the clasp abrading it. Thankfully I saw it and chose one that had no wear on that part. Are you finding that the clasp is scratching the D-ring? I'm afraid to use the strap on mine after what I saw!
The medium sized one is a distressed green, and the hardware isn't coated like the large one, so no chipping. I have not experienced any chipping or scratching of the black hardware on the large Neo Classic, though I don't put a lot of wear on my bags.

1714400221786.png

They make large Neo Classics in stamped croc as well. I've seen them in a couple of colors.

• Love
The medium sized one is a distressed green, and the hardware isn't coated like the large one, so no chipping. I have not experienced any chipping or scratching of the black hardware on the large Neo Classic, though I don't put a lot of wear on my bags.

View attachment 5992322

They make large Neo Classics in stamped croc as well. I've seen them in a couple of colors.

I love the distressed leather ones. I actually find that the croc-embossed and polished leather ones look too stiff on the Neo Classic, which I think looks better when it doesn't look as structured.

Aww man the jacket with the bag look amazing together. I’m glad I found this thread! I might need to stop in my Bal boutique…
Thanks! I love that jacket! I think Balenciaga and YSL are killing it with their strong-shouldered long jackets!
Average Joe, you are anything but average. Your look is fantastic. I love all of your pictures everything in shades of gray. From black to white everything, your clothing, the couch the curtains, the chain-link fence, the gravel , the concrete walls. Great eye, good composition. Extremely tasteful. These bags are perfect with your look, but I’m completely convinced you know exactly what looks good.
Aww thank you very much! It doesn't always work out, though. I have photos of my past outfits on this forum which make me wonder why I thought that looked good at that time.

Just got the Men's Le Cagole messenger. I think I have a problem! Been buying so much Balenciaga recently.
View attachment 5999160View attachment 5999161View attachment 5999162View attachment 5999163
Woah congrats! I love the mix of all the different hardware types, very cool. I have been meaning to go to my Balenciaga boutique, I’m just worried I’ll compulsively buy something lol. I really like the super busy messenger bag too. The leather looks really nice on this as well :smile:

• Love
Woah congrats! I love the mix of all the different hardware types, very cool. I have been meaning to go to my Balenciaga boutique, I’m just worried I’ll compulsively buy something lol. I really like the super busy messenger bag too. The leather looks really nice on this as well :smile:
I like the Super Busy men's tote, as well as other Le Cagole styles. May add more to my collection someday, but for the time being, credit card needs to cool off! Got a belt and a bunch of RTW from them as well.

• Love
Reactions: discreetlux
Sharing some shots I shared on the Fendi Fellas thread because it's a Balenciaga (Classic City XL). What do you guys think? I have a few more days to decide if I should keep this. Does this look a bit feminine on me? One of my friends said the tassels, the blue colour, and the level of decoration on the front makes it look like I'm using a women's bag. Do you agree?

The bag is fully stuffed at the moment so it looks weird in the cross-body shot.
p_20170603_173806-jpg.3719235

p_20170603_173858-jpg.3719236

p_20170603_173948-jpg.3719237
Sorry for bringing up such an old post, but I was bored and browsing this thread and had no idea they even made a classic city in XL!

I’ve been trying to search around online, and this seems like another elusive bag…not sure if you still have this one but it looks amazing.

This bag is amazing ! It would be an awesome weekender for men! Need to save up some for it, but will eventualnu get one …thanks for a stunning mod pic, I needed it ….the coat and the boots and the bag …wow

Sorry for bringing up such an old post, but I was bored and browsing this thread and had no idea they even made a classic city in XL!

I’ve been trying to search around online, and this seems like another elusive bag…not sure if you still have this one but it looks amazing.
i love bringing up old great posts, it can become very vibrant …bags which are shared are stunning