B*Bag Boys Club

Sharing some shots I shared on the Fendi Fellas thread because it's a Balenciaga (Classic City XL). What do you guys think? I have a few more days to decide if I should keep this. Does this look a bit feminine on me? One of my friends said the tassels, the blue colour, and the level of decoration on the front makes it look like I'm using a women's bag. Do you agree?

The bag is fully stuffed at the moment so it looks weird in the cross-body shot.
p_20170603_173806-jpg.3719235

p_20170603_173858-jpg.3719236

p_20170603_173948-jpg.3719237
Did you keep this? Looks great on you. And it's so nice to see guys carrying a classic City!

Reactions: averagejoe
Did you keep this? Looks great on you. And it's so nice to see guys carrying a classic City!
Thanks! Yes I did keep it. I still love it! My only problem with it is that the zipper is very hard to open and close unless I set the bag down. Still, I love it because it is the classic Balenciaga City shape.

Last edited:
@manpursefan I wore my Balenciaga City XL today after a long winter hibernation in my closet. It's the perfect bag for the summer weather. I often wear a tank top and shorts during the summer, and my structured bags don't really match because they have a polished and/or formal air to them. This bag, however, is perfectly slouchy, so it looks very casual. The blue colour also matches brighter summer outfit colours, unlike most of my other bags which are black.
20190625_130442.jpg

I finally got my hands on this bag, after at least 2 years of waiting for it to go on sale! The larger version with the new logo was on sale at Saks.com for a better price but it is 21 inches wide and that would make it very clumsy to use because it is so big and structured. I already have a difficult time navigating crowds and obstacles with shopping bags the size of the fuchsia Holt Renfrew shopping bag, which is the same size as the larger version of the tote, so I went with this smaller one instead.
20190630_124105.jpg 20190630_124159.jpg 20190630_124232.jpg

I finally got my hands on this bag, after at least 2 years of waiting for it to go on sale! The larger version with the new logo was on sale at Saks.com for a better price but it is 21 inches wide and that would make it very clumsy to use because it is so big and structured. I already have a difficult time navigating crowds and obstacles with shopping bags the size of the fuchsia Holt Renfrew shopping bag, which is the same size as the larger version of the tote, so I went with this smaller one instead.
View attachment 4476347 View attachment 4476348 View attachment 4476349
I love how fun this bag is! Congrats!!

Reactions: averagejoe