Avoid Korea Dream hospital for rhinoplasty -

ritabae

Mar 19, 2019
This is the result of Dream rhinoplasty.https://en.e-dream.co.kr/m/index.php?

1. expensive
2. keep recommending additional procedures
3. bad result
4. pressurised to take up the surgery by the consultant
5. dr performed sugery based on last minute discussion

i will advise anyone who plans to do rhinoplasty in korea to select the right dr from dream group to perform your rhinoplasty.

5 years ago, i took up my courage and flew to korea to have my surgery done.

i chose dream because i had faith in dr park who was well known for his rhinoplasty ( i did my research on the website) and since dream medical group has a clinic in singapore, then i could have my follow-up in sg, the country where i reside.

my initial thought was to have a rhinoplasty and double-eyelid done.
However, facelift was recommended and so it was added to the surgery.

upon recommendation by Dr Park,
Dr Jo took over the surgery when Dr Park does not perform open rhinoplasty.

After one time of meet-up with Dr. Jo, graduate of Yonsei University, i had several round of discussion with only the consultants.
The consultant seems to work independently and it is impossible to contact the doctor directly when a discussion is needed.

The consultant did the talking but it seems the information were not conveyed to the doctor.

It was a waste of time. These consultants function more like a frontier-defense line, buying time before meeting with the doctor.

The process:
I was urged and pressurized by the consultants to make payment upfront without full discussion with the Dr. on my rhinoplasty as they insisted that the slots would be gone if i don't instantly reserved the slot!

my thought was since i had faith in dr park, so i should not doubt his recommendation. Thus, i made the payment.

Nonetheless, this led to a disaster. After making payment, the consultant seemed to disappear and i didn't even get to discuss further details with Dr Jo on what i wanted for my nose surgery.

on operation day, few mins before the sugery, Dr. Jo last min asked whether do i need my nose bridge to be higher or lower and etc, i was shocked, why did you asked me about this? didn't the consultant conveyed what i wanted? so why did i waste my time with the consultant? i had a communication breakdown with Dr Jo.
The surgery procceded because of the reserved slot and i had to flew back to Sg.

The result:
Dr Park did a good result on the double-eyelid. Thanks Dr Park.
However, my rhinoplasty turns out horrendous! i am very upset. Look at the picture, it is just another botch job of korea plastic surgery. Bulbous and slanted.

After surgery, I noticed the nose was slanted and i spoke to the doctors but they insisted me to wait till the nose stabilized.

when i got back sg, i went to dream sg and dr Vincent of dream singapore recommended me to wait as well. Each visit i was charged SGD100++
i visited the clinic around 5 times to address my issues and to get check-up.

Dr vincent further suggested me to do a jaw surgery as my face was too small and he mentioned that if i were to do revision in sg, i will have to pay the full cost. it seems that both korea and singapore operates separately.
of course, i declined for any additional surgery considering the nose job was badly done.

After a year, the nose was much more slanted than it was. i tried to locate the consultants and asked them what are the cost of revision, they said i would hv to fly to korea to meet the dr or to wait until stabilise.

It is the 5th year, so do i still need to wait it to stabilize further?
Now, the worned out facelift , which seems to last for only two years, has made my face looked much older amd haggard.

i dropped a message to dream but now the told me a different story. Since it is more than 3 years, i will hv to pay 50% for a revision.

Why am paying a revision for the botched job done by your doctor? i am not even asking for compensation of the damages done.

Cautios of getting surgery done on Korea. Do not be cheated by the photo posted on the website.

Last edited:
This is the result of Dream rhinoplasty.https://en.e-dream.co.kr/m/index.php?

1. expensive
2. keep recommending additional procedures
3. bad result
4. pressurised to take up the surgery by the consultant
5. dr performed sugery based on last minute discussion

i will advise anyone who plans to do rhinoplasty in korea to select the right dr from dream group to perform your rhinoplasty.

5 years ago, i took up my courage and flew to korea to have my surgery done.

i chose dream because i had faith in dr park who was well known for his rhinoplasty ( i did my research on the website) and since dream medical group has a clinic in singapore, then i could have my follow-up in sg, the country where i reside.

my initial thought was to have a rhinoplasty and double-eyelid done.
However, facelift was recommended and so it was added to the surgery.

upon recommendation by Dr Park,
Dr Jo took over the surgery when Dr Park does not perform open rhinoplasty.

After one time of meet-up with Dr. Jo, graduate of Yonsei University, i had several round of discussion with only the consultants.
The consultant seems to work independently and it is impossible to contact the doctor directly when a discussion is needed.

The consultant did the talking but it seems the information were not conveyed to the doctor.

It was a waste of time. These consultants function more like a frontier-defense line, buying time before meeting with the doctor.

The process:
I was urged and pressurized by the consultants to make payment upfront without full discussion with the Dr. on my rhinoplasty as they insisted that the slots would be gone if i don't instantly reserved the slot!

my thought was since i had faith in dr park, so i should not doubt his recommendation. Thus, i made the payment.

Nonetheless, this led to a disaster. After making payment, the consultant seemed to disappear and i didn't even get to discuss further details with Dr Jo on what i wanted for my nose surgery.

on operation day, few mins before the sugery, Dr. Jo last min asked whether do i need my nose bridge to be higher or lower and etc, i was shocked, why did you asked me about this? didn't the consultant conveyed what i wanted? so why did i waste my time with the consultant? i had a communication breakdown with Dr Jo.
The surgery procceded because of the reserved slot and i had to flew back to Sg.

The result:
Dr Park did a good result on the double-eyelid. Thanks Dr Park.
However, my rhinoplasty turns out horrendous! i am very upset. Look at the picture, it is just another botch job of korea plastic surgery. Bulbous and slanted.

After surgery, I noticed the nose was slanted and i spoke to the doctors but they insisted me to wait till the nose stabilized.

when i got back sg, i went to dream sg and dr Vincent of dream singapore recommended me to wait as well. Each visit i was charged SGD100++
i visited the clinic around 5 times to address my issues and to get check-up.

Dr vincent further suggested me to do a jaw surgery as my face was too small and he mentioned that if i were to do revision in sg, i would have to pay the full cost. it seems that both The dream clinic of korea and singapore operates separately.
of course, i declined for any additional surgery considering the nose job was badly done.

After a year, the nose was much more slanted than it was. i tried to locate the consultants and asked them what are the cost of revision, they said i would hv to fly to korea to meet the dr or to wait until stabilise.

It is the 5th year, so do i still need to wait it to stabilize further?
Now, the worned out facelift , which seems to last for only two years, has made my face looked much older amd haggard.

i dropped a message to dream but now the told me a different story. Since it is more than 3 years, i will hv to pay 50% for a revision.

Why am paying a revision for the botched job done by your doctor? i am not even asking for compensation of the damages done.

Cautios of getting surgery done on Korea. Do not be cheated by the photo posted on the website.

Attachments

• 70DBA2BE-6DCD-41EB-8556-7504F6CC3250.jpeg
    70DBA2BE-6DCD-41EB-8556-7504F6CC3250.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 1,095
  • ECF79B94-FA86-47C5-A8F5-08DDBB1E1BCA.jpeg
    ECF79B94-FA86-47C5-A8F5-08DDBB1E1BCA.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,090
  • 9A3B8A1D-8D75-4918-B21D-B8E403BFF7C5.jpeg
    9A3B8A1D-8D75-4918-B21D-B8E403BFF7C5.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 1,099
Reactions: MissOrange
anyone is interested in going? i can recommend :smile:

Attachments

• 82C49FA9-9131-4B36-8098-00AEA51EC07D.jpeg
    82C49FA9-9131-4B36-8098-00AEA51EC07D.jpeg
    37.2 KB · Views: 957
  • 3DFD186F-6CED-400F-A8C5-921664DC6F65.jpeg
    3DFD186F-6CED-400F-A8C5-921664DC6F65.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 953
i had an open rhinoplasty using i-shape silicone implant and donor cartiliage for the nose bridge and ear cartiliage for nasal tip

is this columnella retraction dangerous? does it means i need to get a second surgery ?
i only had one surgery since five years ago.