Hello, can someone give me the updated list of black listed clinics in South Korea?

ritabae

Mar 19, 2019
Wouldnt it be better to blacklist doctors and not entire clinics?
Aside from this, the consultants seems to work independently and they do not convey the intended meaning to the doctor. The hospital operates as if it is a dysfunctional manufacturing factory.

Dr Jo of korea Dream medical group, yonsei university graduate, is NOT OK for rhinoplasty " cannot make it "
i am unable to speak for the rest of the doctors but i did receive pm about another doctor in this hospital who had performed badly on a similar surgery

It is up to you to decide whether to black list the hospital or the doctor. Pls be cautious and check properly before you attempt to have your surgery performed in any foreign countries.
the Forumer here only can provide insights based on their own experiences.

pls consider the following before you decide to perform the surgery abroad
1. The cost of flights and accomodation added to the cost of surgery can be similar to the one done in SG.
2. communication errors
3.Hospital that looks extravaganza but operating like dysfunctional Manufacturing factories.
4. Post surgery care
5. A doctor who has both functional knowldege, and asthethic acumen, including whether the doctor sees the nose as a part of the entire face structure, and not only cautiously adhering to a set of rules or measurement, or asking only whether you want a higher, low nose bridge, or whether you want subtle or dramatic changes.
6. Do not be pressurized to perform any surgery until you are firmede of what is going on and whether the doctor looks tired , having too many surgery, and he knows what is expected.

i am still reading through the websites to find a solution for my revision. Pls let me know of any good doctors who can perform rhinoplasty revision and can see the nose as a part of the overall face structure. Many Thanks in advance for being a good samaritan.

some of the posts mentioned about the result of using Rib cartiliages, leaving a scar in the abdoment and resulting in contractions in many years. i definitely will avoid such procedures.

my review:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...spital-for-rhinoplasty.1007544/#post-32992445

Last edited:

foxgirl97

Mar 19, 2019
Aside from this, the consultants seems to work independently and they do not convey the intended meaning to the doctor. The hospital operates as if it is a dysfunctional manufacturing factory.

Dr Jo of korea Dream medical group, yonsei university graduate, is NOT OK for rhinoplasty " cannot make it "
i am unable to speak for the rest of the doctors but i did receive pm about another doctor in this hospital who had performed badly on a similar surgery

It is up to you to decide whether to black list the hospital or the doctor. Pls be cautious and check properly before you attempt to have your surgery performed in any foreign countries.
the Forumer here only can provide insights based on their own experiences.

pls consider the following before you decide to perform the surgery abroad
1. The cost of flights and accomodation added to the cost of surgery can be similar to the one done in SG.
2. communication errors
3.Hospital that looks extravaganza but operating like dysfunctional Manufacturing factories.
4. Post surgery care
5. A doctor who has both functional knowldege, and asthethic acumen, including whether the doctor sees the nose as a part of the entire face structure, and not only cautiously adhering to a set of rules or measurement, or asking only whether you want a higher, low nose bridge, or whether you want subtle or dramatic changes.
6. Do not be pressurized to perform any surgery until you are firmede of what is going on and whether the doctor looks tired , having too many surgery, and he knows what is expected.

i am still reading through the websites to find a solution for my revision. Pls let me know of any good doctors who can perform rhinoplasty revision and can see the nose as a part of the overall face structure. Many Thanks in advance for being a good samaritan.

some of the posts mentioned about the result of using Rib cartiliages, leaving a scar in the abdoment and resulting in contractions in many years. i definitely will avoid such procedures.

my review:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...spital-for-rhinoplasty.1007544/#post-32992445
Your review will help new people here who are going to do rhino.

Reactions: Addicted to bags