Authenticate This Stella McCartney

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help! Sometimes it’s so hard getting sellers to send pics :sad: I will definitely wait and keep looking.
My pleasure, Gabby. Good communication with a seller is essential. A good seller would be very happy to send you all the photos you need to ensure that the bag is authentic. You will find the right bag for you.:smile:

I also recommend looking at legitimate websites that sell Stella McCartney Falabellas on sale. They do go on sale and sometimes you can get a great deal for a brand new bag.

Reactions: Jteach7
hello everyone. I really need help to authenticate this bag since the code 495151 FW14 is soo common. The seller only provided these photos. Can you please tell me if its fake or not?
IMG_0498.png

Attachments

• IMG_0497.png
    IMG_0497.png
    659.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0496.png
    IMG_0496.png
    387.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0494.png
    IMG_0494.png
    644.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0495.png
    IMG_0495.png
    612.5 KB · Views: 9
Hello, what about this? This bag doesn’t have any codes and purchased 10 years ago

Attachments

• IMG_0539.png
    IMG_0539.png
    774.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0538.png
    IMG_0538.png
    924.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0540.png
    IMG_0540.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0541.jpeg
    IMG_0541.jpeg
    203.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0542.jpeg
    IMG_0542.jpeg
    230.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0543.jpeg
    IMG_0543.jpeg
    431.6 KB · Views: 6
Are the zippers YKK? What are the dimensions of the bag?

I have some concerns which is the lining color. According to the code, the bag is from 2013. The Falabellas were introduced in 2010 and initially had beige lining. I'm not certain the transition to the pink lining happened that early, but it makes me want to verify other elements of the bag in order to be certain.

The stamping has also almost entirely worn off. I know the stamping rubs off to some degree with wear but this one makes it impossible to see.

How much is the bag?

Are the zippers YKK? What are the dimensions of the bag?

I have some concerns which is the lining color. According to the code, the bag is from 2013. The Falabellas were introduced in 2010 and initially had beige lining. I'm not certain the transition to the pink lining happened that early, but it makes me want to verify other elements of the bag in order to be certain.

The stamping has also almost entirely worn off. I know the stamping rubs off to some degree with wear but this one makes it impossible to see.

How much is the bag?
I found it from an app for second hand goods in Turkey. I don’t know if the zipper has YKK stamp on it but i will ask the seller. Here are some exact same bags from vestiaire collective:

https://www.vestiairecollective.com...bella-stella-mccartney-handbag-36423574.shtml

https://www.vestiairecollective.com...bella-stella-mccartney-handbag-31547425.shtml

I found it from an app for second hand goods in Turkey. I don’t know if the zipper has YKK stamp on it but i will ask the seller. Here are some exact same bags from vestiaire collective:

https://www.vestiairecollective.com...bella-stella-mccartney-handbag-36423574.shtml

https://www.vestiairecollective.com...bella-stella-mccartney-handbag-31547425.shtml
I'm unable to access your links.
Personally, I would pass on this bag because of the concerns I raised above. It's a very old and very used bag. I don't know what the seller is asking but you can get a bag of certain authenticity and less used for a good price.

If I authenticate for someone else, I like to be 100% certain. If you are comfortable buying this bag, that is obviously your decision.

You can always pay a small fee to get it professionally authenticated.

I'm unable to access your links.
Personally, I would pass on this bag because of the concerns I raised above. It's a very old and very used bag. I don't know what the seller is asking but you can get a bag of certain authenticity and less used for a good price.

If I authenticate for someone else, I like to be 100% certain. If you are comfortable buying this bag, that is obviously your decision.

You can always pay a small fee to get it professionally authenticated.
hello again, the seller sent me the photo of the zipperIMG_0558.png

Hi all, I am planning to get the Falabella small tote in black soon but I'm trying to figure out which website to order from. While looking at the websites I noticed that the inside color is different. On the Nordstrom website the inside is a tan color and on the Stella McCartney website it's a pink color. Here are pictures of what I mean:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/stella-...extualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=0

http://www.stellamccartney.com/us/stella-mccartney/tote_cod45191305px.html

The Stella McCartney website says FALL 2012 so I'm wondering if the pink is a seasonal color.

Does anyone have this same bag? I was wondering what color your bags are inside. :smile:

Ill have to double check, but I'm pretty sure all of my Falabellas are tan on the inside. I do know 100% my black one is tan inside (like the Nords one you posted). I wonder if its the way the stella site one is photographed? I'll check later tonight to be sure though.

Ok, I checked all of my Stellas and every single one has the same tan lining, even my crossbody's and smaller falabellas. I'm thinking that is the standard lining and the picture may just look pink due to lighting (but I'm not an expert on Stella so I am not positive).

Thank you so much for checking! :smile: All the ones I have seen online were tan too. I emailed the Stella McCartney customer service yesterday asking about it and they responded saying:

"We would like to confirm that the colour of the inside of the bag is the one shown in the picture of the Product Page."

It didn't really answer my question whether or not it's pink but I might just take the plunge and order it :P

I recently bought the shaggy deer fold over tote from a reputable store and the lining was the pink colour. I was worried that they accidentally sent me a fake! The new SS13 tagged bags have this lining. Hope this helps!

I'm quoting some old posts from this thread about the inside lining of the Falabellas. It appears that the transition from beige to pink lining was beginning around 2012/2013 according to the posters who noticed the change from beige to pink.

Also here is another article that discusses things to look out for with fakes. Hope it's useful to someone.

How to Spot a Real Stella Mccartney Falabella Bag​

Hello everyone! I bought two Stella McCartney bags (legit retailer) but was still wondering if they're authentic (they accept returns etc etc). I believe the camera logo bag is real (the YKK is on either side of the zipper) but I have doubts about the Tiny Falabella bag. Would like to hear from you all. Thanks! NOTE: I had flash on to take pictures.
Hello everyone! I bought two Stella McCartney bags (legit retailer) but was still wondering if they're authentic (they accept returns etc etc). I believe the camera logo bag is real (the YKK is on either side of the zipper) but I have doubts about the Tiny Falabella bag. Would like to hear from you all. Thanks! NOTE: I had flash on to take pictures.
Hello did you find out is the bag authentic? I found one on Poshmark and I’m comparing the pics

Attachments

• IMG_7364.jpeg
    IMG_7364.jpeg
    344.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7360.jpeg
    IMG_7360.jpeg
    285.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7363.jpeg
    IMG_7363.jpeg
    287.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7362.jpeg
    IMG_7362.jpeg