Authenticate This Moncler

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #46 Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
    Hi there,

Could anybody please help to authenticate this moncler jacket? The seller lost the belt and I searched on the internet and confirmed the model is Sabline. I am no expert of moncler and hope somebody can help me with that.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will upload two more pictures in the next post.

Thanks in advance!!!

2. Two more picutres. Thanks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Hi Elliespurse,

Thanks for your reply. I will post it in the Wardrobe forum and try www.certilogo.com then.

Thanks and have a good day.

4. Yes its Authentic :biggrin:
    There is NO FAKE with the new hologram certilogo (yet).
    I can assure you this jacket is authentic.

5. Hi Yjs,

I am so happy right now!!! :yahoo: I have no response from the wardrobe forum and thanks for checking!!! Even though it is a bit big on me (I will just use it with another belt)......yeah!!!

Thanks and have a good day!

6. Hi, you could post in the Wardrobe forum here: Authenticate this Apparel!

You could also check the authenticity here: www.certilogo.com just enter the CLG code.

Good luck.

7. this is a vintage one, does not have certilogo.
    This jacket is from the 70 or 80"s.
    As far as I know, there were no fakes at that time.

8. I have a question about my new Girls Moncler I just got this season. Almost all of the Moncler jackets I have the certilogo or newer Hologram authentication code tags are beneath all the care labels. This one I got the hologram is between labels (see attached).

The code matches with the jacket style though and everything else of the jacket looks authentic (including the logo stitching, font and size, cartoon tag color, quality of jacket etc). The only question I have doubt in the mind is the location of the hologram tag. Is this possible for authentic Moncler jackets? Please help!!

Attached Files:

9. nice jacket

10. Dear friends! I am not sure if i write in the correct topic but i need help in authentificating the coat. I bought it in Austria. I have some pictures of it. If you need additional pictures i`ll do them.

So here it goes:

Thank you very much for your assistanse, friends!

Attached Files:

11. Hi, you could also ask in the Wardrobe forum here: Authenticate This APPAREL

Good luck.

12. hey I want to buy this hat from someone at internet. But I want to know if it's real. So please help me they ask €90 for it and say that the normal price was €135. please help me. Here are 5 picture that I have.
    thankyou

Attached Files:

13. Hello,
    Could anyone help me authenticate this moncler bag?

I know it says made in china, however the logo fonts are accurate and it doesn't feel cheap like the fakes i have seen.

Thank you

2.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg

2.jpg 4.jpg