Authenticate This Moncler

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sorry for the dark and crappy pics. It's the best I can do with my camera and this light!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. anyone?

3. Fake ;)

4. Hi, is there anything off that make you think it's a fake? TIA

5. Hey Everyone! just wanted to let you all know that Moncler IS using an authentication program called Certilogo. Everything Moncler from their 2008 line onwards has a Certicode which is a 12 digit number that is woven into the lable of the clothing items. The code can be plugged into the website where you can verify its authenticity... always ask the retailer for this code before you buy so you protect yourselves from fakes..

check out www.certilogo.com and watch this video for more info http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhpsreutfyk

Merry christmas :smile:

6. Hi there,

I am a free-lance web marketing assistant. My job is to help protect the brands that work with Certilogo by raising awareness about the company and its services. If the sweater in question is post-2008 then yes- there should be a 12 digit code on the label... if not, it is a fake...

7. Can the producer of the fake jackets just copy a set of 12 digits from an authentic jacket?

8. I'm sure they do! They do the same with bags too