Authenticate This Moncler

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hello, could you please help me to authenticate this Moncler coat, the seller claims it is but the code doesn't work. Here are the photos.

Attached Files:

2. Firstly I try to research a lot of website and youtube.

But still not sure on this jacket.

I need help from professional of Moncler jacket to discuss.

Thank you.

Attached Files:

3. Just stumbled across this old thread and thought I would join in, since I am very knowledgeable when it comes to Moncler. The above jacket, although asked about a year ago, is most certainly a fake.

nikkich likes this.
  4. Attached Files:

5. I just bought a Moncler coat from the RealReal. Somehow, the only one I found online with similar buttons comes from a fake Moncler website. It looks like the Clio model, but they don't say anything about the model on their site. I am worried, I bought a fake. This is the link to the item. Any clues on whether I bought a fake or not, would be great and ways to proceed. Thanks
    https://www.therealreal.com/products/women/clothing/jackets/moncler-Kk-_kuNJMfI