Authenticate This JUICY COUTURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I was told about this forum and I'm hoping I can get some help. My boyfriend found a Juicy bag at one of those used clothing stores. I just got into them and I have been saving for one. Of course, I don't know much about them. I do know they have made fake ones. Can you ladies please check out the pictures and give me your thoughts? He paid 50 but I don't want to keep it if it's fake. I went through the thread and saw some different bags at Bloomie's.

The mirror strap is stitched. The "Hello?" and "Shop" look like they are stamped into the leather. The pink label is there and look like the others but it does not have the sticker inside. That's what is scaring me. I've been also debating if I should take the bag into my local Juicy store and have them look at it but I don't know how the sales people will take that.

I just can't afford a 225 dollar bag right now. ^_^

Sorry for the ramble and thank you for your help.

Great find! Where is this shop?!

I am not an expert but I would say this are authentic and besides the seller has an excellent feedback.

612f_1_sbl.JPG

I dont know about the Edith flats tho, they look authentic too.

1- Looking good but ask for a picture of the writing on the insoles.
2- Ask for a picture of the bottoms.
3- Looking ok but ask for the same pic as in item 1.
4- Looking ok but need a picture of the bottoms as in 2.
5- Same as 1 and 3.

Any time you have shoes, be sure to ask for pics of the insoles and bottoms. This is not only to see any markings, but to see the wear, if any.

Do post this in the specific area though, to keep the main board more organized. :yes:

hi pookieboo, im no expert but i think here are maybe better pics of the white tag needed?

the serial number in the pink label looks strange , too. :confused1:

But wait what the others think..

Greetings , Irie

ps: Your Cat in the Avatar is sooo cute :love:

Thanks Irie, yes I was wondering why a clearer pic of the tag is not present, and I was also wondering about that serial number label too. I have 2 authentic JC bags (1 from Nordies and 1 from Shopbop) and the serial numbers both have letters in them. Hmmm. Any JC experts out there?

My cat thanks you for your compliment...believe it or not that is her grumpy look. :hysteric:

Cheers!
Laura

Status
Not open for further replies.