Authenticate This Fendi >> Please read the rules & use the format in post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not an authenticator AT ALL but I do have this bag. That bag looks like mine and I believe mine is real?

I bought it a million years ago. Its a really small make up bag thats really ony good to store make up in. Its not a bag to carry IMO. I also don't find it to be anything special. When I think about my bag collection I never consider it. When I originally bought it I thought i'd use it as a bag but once I received it I've only used it to store my cosmetics. I don't know if this helps but i thought I'd share my experience with you.

No problem. I have seen a few of these bags before on ebay. I love the style but I never seen it in person/or on anyone before. Thanks for the help.
Item Name: N/A
Item Number: 200454788627
Seller ID: luna-derodeff
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200454788627

fen.jpg
fen2.jpg
fen3.jpg

Dear forums ladies (and gents)
I went looking for you when I found this crazy bag at a thrift store. I'm pretty sure it's not a real Fendi, but it's definitely vintage-- so if anything it's an example of a really old and pretty nicely made knock off. The stitching is very nice and the frame is sturdy, but the body of the bag is made of some kind of man made material-- trimmed in leather (definitely a leather trim). I'd guess it to be from the 1970's or perhaps earlier unless someone has a more informed idea.

4661974018_ca461bcae6.jpg

4661353785_1e4124bd71.jpg

4661354105_49793ab4b5.jpg

I also love the design, and for the thrift store price I got I'll probably use it :smile:

Item Name:Fendi Crocodile SPY BAG In great used condition!
Item Number:300431697732
Seller ID:shouser5
Link:http://cgi.ebay.com/Fendi-Crocodile...tem&pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item45f31fe744

I realise you will need a pic of the hologram and serial number tags - but I'd firstly appreciate knowing if this bag was actually ever produced in croc? If so, I'll get the additional pics. Thanks ladies.

This one is most definitely fake! :tdown: I think it only came in Python...pls refer to the Spy Gallery... ;)

Dear forums ladies (and gents)
I went looking for you when I found this crazy bag at a thrift store. I'm pretty sure it's not a real Fendi, but it's definitely vintage-- so if anything it's an example of a really old and pretty nicely made knock off. The stitching is very nice and the frame is sturdy, but the body of the bag is made of some kind of man made material-- trimmed in leather (definitely a leather trim). I'd guess it to be from the 1970's or perhaps earlier unless someone has a more informed idea.

I also love the design, and for the thrift store price I got I'll probably use it :smile:
Fendi does have manmade materials in many of their pieces. Does it feel like a plastic coated canvas material maybe? Check to see if there is a serial # imprinted on a tag (underside) sewn into the bag lining or imprinted on the pocket lining. If you find one, post a pic. ;)

Item name: FENDI address book Rubrica Tascabile
Item number: 1-11727/0/P10/3D
Seller ID: Not an ebay or online item from consignment shop
Link:
Hello,
Purchased at my local consignment shop. I wasn't sure if I was getting the correct pictures you need so please let me know if you need another angle or shot and i'll repost. Thanks in advance!:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_1806.JPG
    IMG_1806.JPG
    187.1 KB · Views: 411
  • IMG_1813.JPG
    IMG_1813.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 403
  • IMG_1814.JPG
    IMG_1814.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 409
  • IMG_1811.JPG
    IMG_1811.JPG