Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

Hi authenticators, please help me to authenticate this purse, I'm considering buying this preloved swagger butterfly from a local flea market.

Thanks in advance for your kindness. View attachment 5195898View attachment 5195899View attachment 5195900View attachment 5195901View attachment 5195902View attachment 5195903View attachment 5195904View attachment 5195905

Hi again, if that's OK, I'd love someone to authenticate this one before I pay it to the seller

Item : mini blake butterfly
Measurements : 20x16
Seller : local flea market
Comments : I'm new to Coach, considering buying this purse.

Hi authenticators, please help me to authenticate this purse, I'm considering buying this preloved swagger butterfly from a local flea market.

Thanks in advance for your kindness. View attachment 5195898View attachment 5195899View attachment 5195900View attachment 5195901View attachment 5195902View attachment 5195903View attachment 5195904View attachment 5195905
Item : Blake Butterfly
Measurements : 20x16 cm
Comments : wondering if this is authentic, considering buying it.
Hi again, if that's OK, I'd love someone to authenticate this one before I pay it to the seller

Item : mini blake butterfly
Measurements : 20x16
Comments : I'm new to Coach, considering buying this purse.
Please be patient and understand that we come here to help on our own time. We all have families, jobs, chores, vacations and lives and sometimes, real life has to take priority and it may be several hours before we come to TPF.

We aren't compensated in any way as we're volunteers so TPF isn't always a priority.

Also, each of us has our areas of expertise and if an item is one outside our specialty, we wait for someone else to look at it.

Occasionally, a request may be inadvertently missed or purposely skipped. At times when it's especially busy and a lot of requests are made, it's possible that a post might be missed. In other instances, we can pick and choose whether to comment on certain posters' requests, items from certain sites or from certain sellers.

We request that posters allow 12-24 hours before bumping a post.

As for the butterfly Swagger, I can't definitively verify authenticity. I don't see obvious red flags but I haven't seen this bag in person and because the swaggers are among some highly and well-faked styles, I hesitate to give a thumbs up if I'm not sure.

It's possible that someone else might have this bag and can look at your pictures.

Please be patient and understand that we come here to help on our own time. We all have families, jobs, chores, vacations and lives and sometimes, real life has to take priority and it may be several hours before we come to TPF.

We aren't compensated in any way as we're volunteers so TPF isn't always a priority.

Also, each of us has our areas of expertise and if an item is one outside our specialty, we wait for someone else to look at it.

Occasionally, a request may be inadvertently missed or purposely skipped. At times when it's especially busy and a lot of requests are made, it's possible that a post might be missed. In other instances, we can pick and choose whether to comment on certain posters' requests, items from certain sites or from certain sellers.

We request that posters allow 12-24 hours before bumping a post.

As for the butterfly Swagger, I can't definitively verify authenticity. I don't see obvious red flags but I haven't seen this bag in person and because the swaggers are among some highly and well-faked styles, I hesitate to give a thumbs up if I'm not sure.

It's possible that someone else might have this bag and can look at your pictures.

I'm so sorry, Been Burned

Thanks a lot for your kindness to respone.

Hope someone can help to verify the authenticity.

Reactions: Cjclanton
Coach Mia Signature Zip Satchel Purse
Chocolate Brown Canvas Leather Shoulder Bag (12.5"L X 7.5"W X 4.5"H)

A friend gave me this purse recently and I was wondering if it was genuine. I really hope so cause I've always loved Coach brand. Thank you guys for being here to help us all! I greatly appreciate it!

Attachments

• 20210916_215932.jpg
    20210916_215932.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210916_220015.jpg
    20210916_220015.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210916_220943.jpg
    20210916_220943.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 20210916_220834.jpg
    20210916_220834.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20210916_221038.jpg
    20210916_221038.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 5
Coach Mia Signature Zip Satchel Purse
Chocolate Brown Canvas Leather Shoulder Bag (12.5"L X 7.5"W X 4.5"H)

A friend gave me this purse recently and I was wondering if it was genuine. I really hope so cause I've always loved Coach brand. Thank you guys for being here to help us all! I greatly appreciate it!

It's genuine, but the name isn't in my files. It was made in 2006.

Reactions: Jacynthe
Knowing what the style number is in the Goodwill listing helps me confirm that the bag you asked about @katev is authentic. (I can see enough of it now too.)

Thanks @ConnieinSeattle for posting the picture.
Thanks! I don
Knowing what the style number is in the Goodwill listing helps me confirm that the bag you asked about @katev is authentic. (I can see enough of it now too.)

Thanks @ConnieinSeattle for posting the picture.
thank you!

Good morning,
My friend is trying to sell this.
Label looks kinda off to me but just want to make sure. Thank you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 43
This bag arrived today. I love it! From my experience I think it is authentic but more a expert opinion is welcomed. Also, may you tell me the color please?

This bag arrived today. I love it! From my experience I think it is authentic but more a expert opinion is welcomed. Also, may you tell me the color please?

Remember seller ID in requests: 12bling60

The bag is a Devon bag, made in 1996.

Thank you! What color is it? Is there a reason I need to remember the seller? First time buying from her. Does she/he have a history?
Seller IDs are required for all items that were purchased online. It's helpful both for finding sellers who might have listed fakes in the past, but it's also useful to see if the seller has a positive history here.

Additionally, it helps in searches of the seller ID because a seller's item may have been authenticated but if the listing ended, you can see if the same item from the same seller was relisted.

AFAIK, there isn't a negative history on the seller. There have been several requests and it looks like all items were found to be genuine.