Authenticate This Chanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maddie4242,

I have many concerns about this bag.

First, I've compared your bag to the exact same bag in my archive that I maintain, and there is a inconsistency in the front CC logo. The CC logo from my archive is that of the normal/usual CC logo found in the typical classic flap.

Second, although the zipper manufacturer is correct, the black leather pull is not correct. It should be the same color as the interior lining.

Third, the back plate of the twist knob looks weird to be. I haven't seen that one....either that or I wasn't paying attention when seeing this bag IRL.

Fourth, I find the snap closure on this bag strange too. Typically, it is FLOX or CHANEL or CHANEL/PARIS. Never seen this one before.

You may want to take a clear close up picture of the hologram sticker showing the serial number and CC logos.

P.S., I'm in the process of going on vacation, so it may take me a while to answer back, depending if I get internet access from my hotel.

Thanks Sophie. A lot of the same concerns Michele and I had.

Have a great vacation. We'll miss you.

Hi again ladies-

Got my Chanel flap I asked about here and it is to die! It is totally like new and even came with the tissue paper in the box! OMG! Not one single mark. :yahoo:Thanks tons of bunches for that.

Anyway, saw this and should I even bother to ask for more pics? Thanks SO much. I did search and did not find so sorry if it was here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120241663892&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002

***** NEVER MIND. ONLY TAKES BANK TRANSFER AND NO QUESTION RE: AUTHENTICITY. NO WAY!

Hi again ladies-

Got my Chanel flap I asked about here and it is to die! It is totally like new and even came with the tissue paper in the box! OMG! Not one single mark. :yahoo:Thanks tons of bunches for that.

Anyway, saw this and should I even bother to ask for more pics? Thanks SO much. I did search and did not find so sorry if it was here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120241663892&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002

Congratulations on your new flap!

A lot more pictures are needed on the black baby cabas. I get the feeling I've seen these pictures before (like they are borrowed from a past auction).

Congratulations on your new flap!

A lot more pictures are needed on the black baby cabas. I get the feeling I've seen these pictures before (like they are borrowed from a past auction).
Thanks Mon. Was hoping you saw my edit in original post saying "never mind" to save you the trouble. The seller will only take bank transfer as they lost their credit card. *um-hm* and also adds please do not question authenticity. Noooo way. Crazy sellers! Thanks again anyway!

I looked at this bag yesterday for someone. The seller sent her photos of the hologram that were beyond blurry and therefore useless. I told her and I'm telling you the same - this is a zero FB seller therefore no track record. You need a photo of the hologram at least. See if the seller can provide a non-blurry photo and post here.

ok im only humannnn, i cant take it anymore this temptation hiks....
is this auth? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150230532559&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=005
once again thx u ladiessss hopefully one of tpfer gonna get this, NOT ME hiks.

Status
Not open for further replies.