Authenticate This B. Makowsky

Just bought a B.Makowsky handbag on Ebay and know nothing about them. The liner in this bag is a bright paisley print and all of the others I have seen have a leopard print lining so now I am wondering if this bag is real???????

That's kind of what I figured!!!! It was just sooooooooo cheap compared to what some of the others are selling for. And now i don't even think I like it so the search continues!

I bought a B. Makowski bag at Marshalls, a discount department store, the bag is soft as butter, great looking for around $150. This purse is SO soft, looks great, I get tons of compliments on it. When my daughter wanted to keep it for herself I replaced it, online, with a purse that I thought was identical for around the same price, $170-ish. The purse arrived and is beautiful but has a glossier, crocodile pattern on the leather, is soft but not the buttery smooth leather, and the hardware is gold instead of silver. I am wondering if they are both authentic, I like the first one better. Help. I'm a novice to the purse world but I want to learn.

I bought a B. Makowski bag at Marshalls, a discount department store, the bag is soft as butter, great looking for around $150. This purse is SO soft, looks great, I get tons of compliments on it. When my daughter wanted to keep it for herself I replaced it, online, with a purse that I thought was identical for around the same price, $170-ish. The purse arrived and is beautiful but has a glossier, crocodile pattern on the leather, is soft but not the buttery smooth leather, and the hardware is gold instead of silver. I am wondering if they are both authentic, I like the first one better. Help. I'm a novice to the purse world but I want to learn.

I have seen the bag you mention at Marshalls too, but since it was orange I chose not to buy it. It had silver hardware. Instead, I saw a kind of camel color at Macy's (same price) with gold hardware and bought that one. (I love it too!). So I guess you can relax - they must be authentic both of them.

If you had any hesitation to begine with, why did your purchase it? I honestly do not want to come across as being rude, really I don't, that's the kind of person I am. But I never purchase a handbag if I didn't feel really confient that it was the real thing. But if I ever hesitate that a bag may not be the real thing, I would never purchase. Although I don't think his bags are being sold as fakes yet only becasue they are afforadable for most when new.

Well B Makowsky is made in China where the counterfiets are made so I really don't think that there are fake ones. Also B Makowsky has different liners. I have two of them and they are different.

B Makowsky does have two different linings that I recall. Not sure what the OP was refering to, but one has polyester suede (which I think is new) and the other is the leopard print.