Authentic Marc Jacobs Sales/Finds Thread - No Chatting Please!

"Vintage" White Shoulder Bag

Gently used with signs of wear
Bidding currently at $51 with no reserve
9+ hours left

06-12-09151.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marc-Jacobs-Cre...ptZUSQ5fCSAQ5fWHQ5fHandbagsQQsalenotsupported

As of 3 o'clock yesterday, SF barneys still have couple of MJ and MBMJ on sale left.. unfortunately, i didn't get to pull my notepad :P so I might've miss somethings..

1 Mercer Cole tote in Ivory
2 Black Lovestory Clutch
1 Blue ZC (with nickel hardware)
1 Red ZC (with gold hardware)
1 Blue keypouch
2 Plum keypouches
1 Andy tote in beige
2 Huge hillier hobo in violet
1 Dr. groove in violet
Airliner Clutch (Blue, White, Green - one of each)
Dr Q City tote (can't remember what color)
2 Dr. Q small zippy wallet in indigo

as of this afternoon Saks Phoenix, AZ have red patent alyona, lilac jen satchel ($446ish), red and black multi pockets but with pockets in the front (i'm not sure what is the style called i think it's angela), a lot of palais royal flat case (raspberry, black, etc), RObert Leslie in brown and a very beautiful bag in quilted purple with belt in the front similar to bruna but more retangular and has 3 compartments like the blake , and some more. Everything is already 40% off. Starting tomorrow there is additional 30% off the reduced price. I presaled the lilac jen satchel, comes down to $312

Additional 25% off sale items at Neiman Marcus - online discount now, and in stores tomorrow.

I was at the Fort Worth location today and there were tons of MbMJ clothing and a number of MJ bags as well. I remember that Stams were $675 after discount, and there was one cream (not sure of the real color name, sorry) quilted ZC for $225.