Astonishing April 2024 Purchases

Everyone is getting their flight mode bags!! It’s a gorgeous bag 😍😍😍

My low key hobo arrived at 730pm…I was going crazy all day waiting.
It’s absolutely gorgeous in person. It’s a light cognac color that I love, not orange in undertones. The suede interior is so amazing. I would say it’s similar in size to my graceful mm. So not as big as I expected.
If you were on the fence with this bag definitely don’t be!!
She’s beautiful and will definitely be a favorite for me 😊
Absolutely stunning! I’ve been thinking hard about this one, I may have to go check it out in person. The color is perfect! Thank you for sharing pictures too. Congrats, it will be a timeless bag.

It’s absolutely gorgeous in person. It’s a light cognac color that I love, not orange in undertones. The suede interior is so amazing. I would say it’s similar in size to my graceful mm. So not as big as I expected.
View attachment 5985075View attachment 5985077View attachment 5985078View attachment 5985079
I love hobo bags! Fits everything I need and more. You will definitely get many wears out of this!

• Love
Reactions: wildwest81

View attachment 5985075View attachment 5985077View attachment 5985078View attachment 5985079
Beautiful! Congratulations, and you were a rock waiting until 7:30npm!!

• Love

Congrats on your beautiful bag. It is gorgeous and is so classy :heart:

• Love
Yeah !! The first Flight mode item posted...congrats !! Do you remember the min Lin bags from 10-15 years ago ? Does it feel like that ? Just wondering if it will repel rain droplets like traditional canvas ?
Definitely feels like it will repel the rain. Still has a coating on the fabric not like the min Lin that seemed more vulnerable

Reactions: travelbliss