Astonishing April 2024 Purchases

The nano Diane is so cute, but a quick check online showed that the measurements (length n height) are smaller than the pochette accessories! It base is slightly broader but not much. I think it will only hold, a phone, a cardholder and a lipstick.

It is super small. Saw a YT video of it yesterday — the person couldn’t even put a mini pochette inside with nothing else (it’s too tall to put inside and the flap wont close). It’s so pretty and cute though.

Thanks for the input and information! I feel like the photos on the website are deceiving. It looks deeper than the PA, at least in the photos, albeit not as long. I really wish LV wouldn’t do online exclusives so I could check them out in store.

Make that the three of us on ban island, with Pharrell and other fabulous drops I’m taking swims from the beach on BI. I did try for the mono mini bumbag, and am still thinking of the blue and yellow one, but then I must stay on ban island. Luckily you friendly folks will be there :P
Oh, good, I won’t be alone on ban island. Glad to have you and @Iamminda as island mates!

I missed 2 deliveries last Friday and was literally dying all weekend waiting for this bag!!!
I have waited for one in perfect condition for a decent price and finally found it 😊
She’s absolutely perfect and I love the color scheme on it!!

Fall for you speedy 25 😍
View attachment 5992677
Great bag! I’ve got the Fall for You shoulder bag in pink. The front pocket is a perfect fit for my phone. Can’t believe you missed TWO deliveries! But worth the wait. Glad you found it.

• Love
Reactions: wildwest81
Great bag! I’ve got the Fall for You shoulder bag in pink. The front pocket is a perfect fit for my phone. Can’t believe you missed TWO deliveries! But worth the wait. Glad you found it.
I watched this collection pass by and never looked at it until the last few months. It reminds me of dune monogram and I love the dune color. I have seen the black and pink in person from this line and thought this one was pink too but it’s actually tan!!
The solid pink is so pretty and the front pocket is a different look that I find practical 😂

Somehow most of us do make a break for it in a canoe or paddle boat 😆 I’m still back and forth on the blue bumbag so I’m not officially there yet :P
Ok well when everyone is ready just let me know. I know I’ll be in trouble once that turquoise speedy comes out. Someone may need to save me from myself on that one 🤣 row me away…far away

The nano Diane is so cute, but a quick check online showed that the measurements (length n height) are smaller than the pochette accessories! It base is slightly broader but not much. I think it will only hold, a phone, a cardholder and a lipstick.
the nano Diane is small, fits a iphone 15 pro max and i think it can fit a card holder and that's it. Its more like a wallet on chain! Cute but a pass for me.

• Insightful
Reactions: DME
I made it to the LV Paris mothership! And I got my beautiful, chic souvenir! Speedy B25 Empreinte Turtledove :loveeyes:
Congrats! I was there at the LV flagship at the end of March. Initially I was going to buy a Boulogne. As the SA led me to the second floor to complete the purchase, we passed by the display window that showcased your exact bag. I changed my mind instantly. It is so elegant and timeless. At the end I picked the black Empreinte Speedy B25 because I already have a Moynat Gabby in the taupe color. ❤️❤️

Congrats! I was there at the LV flagship at the end of March. Initially I was going to buy a Boulogne. As the SA led me to the second floor to complete the purchase, we passed by the display window that showcased your exact bag. I changed my mind instantly. It is so elegant and timeless. At the end I picked the black Empreinte Speedy B25 because I already have a Moynat Gabby in the taupe color. ❤️❤️
I initially went there for the black empreinte mini bumbag, but then I saw this Speedy in Turtledove. Then I knew that is THE bag I want from Paris and hubby approved!:heart: