Astonishing April 2024 Purchases

Today arrived my new to me preloved Sologne from 2011, bought from a Japanese Reseller on Farfetch. Really good condition, just uneven patina on the strap, but so it is, this tells a story and Im ok with that. Otherwise flawless and wow, what a different to my newer canvas pieces! This canvas feels different! And the HW still like new, no tarnishing and chipping. Maybe it was real brass back then….

Attachments

• IMG_0215.jpeg
    IMG_0215.jpeg
    349.4 KB · Views: 36
I bought the Speedy 20 in the Damierlicious ?? This is my first LV that isn't Epi leather and I'm worried about taking care of the leather & color transfer Any tips??View attachment 5984084View attachment 5984085View attachment 5984086View attachment 5984087View attachment 5984088
Twinsies on the bag! I hope you enjoy it! And I second @bbcerisette66 on the baby wipes; just make sure they are alcohol-free (most are). This was a tip I picked up from an old consignment shop that has worked wonders for all of my LV canvas bags. One time I was able to get dark, dark denim easily off my DE NF MM with one (water wasn't working). I was shocked at how easily the baby wipe removed the color transfer.

Thanks. The SA said it’s made from the same material the original trunks were made from and the patches are the same as that time period
That makes it even better!! I love the vintage look of the canvas. Does it feel textured at all?
I’m sure you will enjoy this bag for years to come 😊

Yes it has a kind of cloth like texture and the interior is like a linen

Yeah !! The first Flight mode item posted...congrats !! Do you remember the min Lin bags from 10-15 years ago ? Does it feel like that ? Just wondering if it will repel rain droplets like traditional canvas ?

Yeah !! The first Flight mode item posted...congrats !! Do you remember the min Lin bags from 10-15 years ago ? Does it feel like that ? Just wondering if it will repel rain droplets like traditional canvas ?
It will definitely repel rain, if I remember correctly the min lin bags were fabric and this isn't. It's textured but definitely a coated canvas type material.

Attachments

• IMG_0095.jpeg
    IMG_0095.jpeg
    289 KB · Views: 74
Everyone is getting their flight mode bags!! It’s a gorgeous bag 😍😍😍

My low key hobo arrived at 730pm…I was going crazy all day waiting.
It’s absolutely gorgeous in person. It’s a light cognac color that I love, not orange in undertones. The suede interior is so amazing. I would say it’s similar in size to my graceful mm. So not as big as I expected.
If you were on the fence with this bag definitely don’t be!!
She’s beautiful and will definitely be a favorite for me 😊
IMG_7922.jpegIMG_7919.jpegIMG_7918.jpegIMG_7912.jpeg