As seen in In-Style...straps to keep jeans tucked in boots

It's taken FOREVER, but there finally are a few products on the market for this very purpose! No more cutting off our circulation with rubber bands, or tucking into socks! The one I've found to be most reasonably priced ($9.95!!) AND fashionable (cute prints, embossed clips, silky elastic-like material) is JeanGrabbers - www.jeangrabbers.com. Check them out, see what you think.

Or just buy 1 pair of tight skinny jeans to wear in your boots?

I have 1 pair of jeans that are really snug at the ankle, and I wear those with boots. They stay exactly where they should.

I would totally love these for my skinnies. They just aren't tight around my ankles (which I'm fine with when it comes to wearing with flats of heels) I need to get some for when I wear boots :smile:

I was looking for a something to help me tuck my jeans into my favorite prada boots and just had to share. I tried several and the only ones that didn't scratch my ankle or boots was jean straps. So perfect. I wish I had thought of it. enjoy: xxxxx ad

Last edited by a moderator:
But with the metal clips that attach to the hem of the jeans, won't they scratch the inside of the boots?
bruha: try the stirrups for jeans xxxx ad - i tried all kinds of solutions for my narrow boots and these are the only ones that don't scratch me or my boots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cute idea. I wear riding pants and boots w/ my horse. Riding pants fit very close to the leg, have you tried skinny jeans? That might work better w/ your pants or even leggings.