Argh...which color will stay...a dilemma

I guess I'm the opposite of everyone else. *L* I'm not at all fashionable, but just looking at the two bags, I prefer the beige. I feel like it would be more versatile then the dark brown, and I just like the way it looks with this bag and the bubble style.
Both are absolutely delicious!!!

I actually prefer the beige. Grrr they're both so nice though! I'm no help.

:girlsigh:, now I am really confuse. I do like the beige since it is on a lighter, happier note, but I like the brown one since it seems to be a color that I will make use of the most. Both colors can be use with dress up or down... oh, I am pulling hair here...:sweatdrop: I might have to close my eyes and just pick one at the end.

I totally understand your dilemma, both colours are great, and i agree that the dark brown is really more practical and versatile. However, I trully believe that the style of this bag matches with the beige colour better.

The brown is very pretty and practical but the beige is a knock-out. You can't lose with either but I think the beige really fits the bag and I personally would use it year round.

biege is refreshing..but for staying power go for brown (especially brown with gold look stunning).

I love this bag...but couldn't decide I should wait for biege or not (cos my fav colour is light biege)...but after seeing yr brown bag..I've decided the biege colour of this design is no go for me....