Argh...which color will stay...a dilemma

ITA with ocgirl, i think a more delicate skin like this would be better in a darker color. I jsut got a brown prada guaffre satchel from by DH as a "just because" gift so I decided on the dk beige/khaki color insted of the lighter. but i do have a white GST and jumbo flap so I already have a good wardrobe of lighter color bags....good luck!

Both look great but I think the hardware stands out more in the brown and makes it look a little more elegant. I think it also looks sleeker in brown. the dark brown is probably more versatile since it almost looks black in the pic

both are beautiful. the brown definitely stands out more, but i prefer the beige. i tend to wear more neutrals and i think it's very soft and pretty. i have the dark beige, which is somewhere in between the two, so if you can't decide, that could be another option :P

both are beautiful. the brown definitely stands out more, but i prefer the beige. i tend to wear more neutrals and i think it's very soft and pretty. i have the dark beige, which is somewhere in between the two, so if you can't decide, that could be another option :P

LOL....pls don't let me see how that dark beige look...eventhough inside me...is saying...show me..show me...:sweatdrop:

It is funny of what I am going through with this bag. I usually know exactly what I want and what I must have...but this time...argh!

For me this is a no contest - the choco brown for sure. Something about the way it goes so perfectly with the muted gold hardware. It's just absolutelly breathtaking!

I've gone back and looked longer at the pics. The beige looks like it's larger only because it's lighter in color. The dark brown soaks up more color, appears smaller. The beige is probably a more versatile color than the brown; it's more neutral. Evaluate what each bag can be paired with in your wardrobe. Are you other bags all dark, all lighter, or mixed? I don't envy the position you're in. If I were you, I'd turn out the lights in the bedroom, toss the bags onto the bed and the first one you touch is the one you keep. If you think of doing a do over, you've chosen the wrong bag and are allowed to change your mind again. Good luck and keep us posted.