Are your Dooneys & You Ready for Week 10?

StillWG

"Westiegirl"
Dec 3, 2012
We're starting with a celebration in my house! :happydance:

The Vikes won on Thursday night so won't be playing today. My cheering will go for the 49'ers! Guess I'd better bring out my red Satchel for the game! :graucho:

Hope your teams do well today!

Have a fun day no matter what! :sunnies

Sue

Cali Bag Lady

Jan 6, 2013
Wooohoooo!!! Congrats on the Vikings win, Sue!! :dothewave:

and thanks for throwing your support for a Niners win!!

I'm looking forward to the Dallas/New Orleans shoot out later tonight!!

Good luck to everyone's teams today (except Carolina!!! )

RuedeNesle

Rue de Nesle, Paris
Jan 12, 2013
We're starting with a celebration in my house! :happydance:

The Vikes won on Thursday night so won't be playing today. My cheering will go for the 49'ers! Guess I'd better bring out my red Satchel for the game! :graucho:

Hope your teams do well today!

Have a fun day no matter what! :sunnies

Sue

Wooohoooo!!! Congrats on the Vikings win, Sue!! :dothewave:

and thanks for throwing your support for a Niners win!!

I'm looking forward to the Dallas/New Orleans shoot out later tonight!!

Good luck to everyone's teams today (except Carolina!!! )

Mornin' Sue and Joy!:love:

Congrats again on the VIKES win! The Bears are at home against the Lions today. It's going to be a good game and I hope the Bears win! I'm throwing my support for a Niners win also. My red Dillen is representing the Niners today. She doesn't have a hat, but she has a souvenir SF coin bank. She's going to put her money from the Niners win in her bank!:lol:

GO BEARS and NINERS!

Good luck to everyone! (Not too much good luck to the Lions and Panthers.)

Attachments

• DSC05322.JPG
    DSC05322.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 197

Cali Bag Lady

Jan 6, 2013

Congrats again on the VIKES win! The Bears are at home against the Lions today. It's going to be a good game and I hope the Bears win! I'm throwing my support for a Niners win also. My red Dillen is representing the Niners today. She doesn't have a hat, but she has a souvenir SF coin bank. She's going to put her money from the Niners win in her bank!:lol:

GO BEARS and NINERS!

Hahahhaa!! That is just too too cute!! :giggles:

hopi

Jan 5, 2013

GO BEARS and NINERS!

great picture:woohoo:

StillWG

"Westiegirl"
Dec 3, 2012
I love seeing everyone up & ready to show team spirit today! :biggrin:

I'll add the Saints to my "must see" list today.

Let's see, the Bears, the 9'ers and the Saints. A very full day! I hope they each have great games!! :woot:

Sue

RuedeNesle

Rue de Nesle, Paris
Jan 12, 2013
Mornin' everyone.

I hope the Saints can pull off the win tonight. Have to wear my fleur de lis today!

LSU wasn't able to rise against Bama last night. :nogood:

great picture:woohoo:

I love seeing everyone up & ready to show team spirit today! :biggrin:

I'll add the Saints to my "must see" list today.

Let's see, the Bears, the 9'ers and the Saints. A very full day! I hope they each have great games!! :woot:

Sue

Mornin' Hopi and Rosie!:love:

Thanks Hopi! I picked the Saints in our Confidence Pool, so I'm cheering for them also!

GO BEARS, NINERS, AND SAINTS!:tup:

hopi

Jan 5, 2013
Mornin' Hopi and Rosie!:love:

Thanks Hopi! I picked the Saints in our Confidence Pool, so I'm cheering for them also!

GO BEARS, NINERS, AND SAINTS!:tup:

Thank goodness that's not a pick in our Pool

scared_bear_zps8c18833f.jpg

Cali Bag Lady

Jan 6, 2013
Well so far I appear to be a bad luck charm for all the teams I wanted... Bears... Niners (dang!!!) San Diego.... and I am also rooting for New Orleans tonight. Ugggg.... New Orleans may want to hire me to root for Dallas so I can jinx them!!!! :rolleyes:

RuedeNesle

Rue de Nesle, Paris
Jan 12, 2013
25675672]Well so far I appear to be a bad luck charm for all the teams I wanted... Bears... Niners (dang!!!)[/B] San Diego.... and I am also rooting for New Orleans tonight. Ugggg.... New Orleans may want to hire me to root for Dallas so I can jinx them!!!! :rolleyes:

Girl, it wasn't you, I think it's me! My 14, 13, 12, and 10 point teams all lost today. My 11 point team hasn't played yet....the Saints! Here's hoping I'm not a bad luck charm for Rosie's Saints. Maybe both of us should root for Dallas!

I got home just in time to see the Bears lose.:crybaby: